Plans for next season

1 hour ago, shull said:

And to all the moaners and outraged above. 

What you going to do about it all ? 

Oh aye... 

Take it 100% up the jacksie. 

Buy the Season Tickets 

Book your Buses 

And carry on supporting corrupt Scottish Football. 

Nobody has grown a pair in relation to the vile sectarian duo. 

Deserve all you get. 

Celebrating 9th. Ha ha ha ha ha 

Shull give it a rest.

Football fans come in many guises. For those like you who see their team as some sort of leading light through which the virtues of society should be set for all to see. I can understand the pain. Prices should be fair; integrity should present, and good moral standards should be set for all to see. Its almost a religion to guys and gals like you and all you see is corruption, deceit and disappointment. What a let down Mate. I feel your pain.

Well I don’t. Most folk I know give passing thoughts to their team’s politics. Bigots excepted but probably most of them are in it for the football too. We go to the football for fun. Yep it’s a weird concept but it can be a great day out. Meet your pals, catch up, have food and drink. Travel to weird exotic places and have some banter and a sing song. They go to the match feeling part of something bigger than themselves. That’s the key thing. We can all be billy big fish in our own little ponds of life but there is nothing like the excitement of been part of a team and donning the black and white on a matchday gives you an identity in the wider world where people normally wouldn’t give you a glance. The adventure starts with the planning and ends when you collapse on your settee on whatever day you return from the game. Winning is sublime but it’s not all about winning it’s about taking part.

So, for you and your fellow mourners of Scottish football, who want to dance on it’s grave and wallow in its failure. I’m sorry but the game still means a lot to most of us. We work hard for our money and through football we give a lot back to all the communities we visit and the town we support.  We don’t just waste it on Football clubs. We support the local businesses who supply food drink transport and anything else we need on our travels, even Taxi’s. More people use the trains on Match days across the UK than they do for work.

Being a Buddie, an Arab, A *** , a Hibbee or a whatever, is a life style. Embrace it. It’s got to be better than being a moaning faced, Victor Meldrew.  

Did you know Richard Wilson (below) was born in Greenock. It's funny how you made me think of him but it sort of makes sense.

image.jpeg.94fad6343bc866b1c73d718e4043e656.jpeg

Edited by East Lothian Saint

And some just follow football while blootered and are oblivious. 

They're only here for the beer. 

They would settle for anything after their pre match booze up. 

No Surrender and Hail Hail 

2 hours ago, pondsman said:

So, Dundee FC gifts the Championship title to its greatest rival, Partick and Stranraer are relegated and the leagues are to be rearranged. All so that Hearts can stay in the Premiership. What a stitch-up! I doubt if all this would be happening if Buddies, Accies, Livvy or Ross County were in bottom place.

Dundee fc  are playing a blinder here,  With promotion and no relegation this season that puts them in a very strong position and clear favourites for the Championship next year,  for the good of Scottish football my arse,  I'd call it self interest getting the best out of a bad situation 

Guest TPAFKATS

Editor of germany's main football paper Kicker suggesting it's likely that next season will need to run close to calendar year in order to accommodate an end to current season.

So Budge wants a temporary reconstruction, hope we tell her 2GTF no politely.

Hearts propose 'temporary' league adjustment as Ann Budge hits out at SPFL in stinging statement

Bottom line is beneath her waffle it's all just self interest in the belief that Hearts wouldn't be so bad two seasons in a row, everyone can see that now & hopefully she's shot herself in the foot with this statement - I personally hope our BoD would not sanction any reconstruction that was for less than 5 years.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Our Board will do whatever benefits Celtic and Sevco. 

They will do what they are telt by the Sectarian double act. 

Our Board will not participate in anything that is for the greater good of Scottish Football and its fans. 

We charged THIRTY TWO POUNDS FOR THE MOTHERWELL CUP TIE THIS SEASON. 

FECKEM

4 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Shull give it a rest.

Football fans come in many guises. For those like you who see their team as some sort of leading light through which the virtues of society should be set for all to see. I can understand the pain. Prices should be fair; integrity should present, and good moral standards should be set for all to see. Its almost a religion to guys and gals like you and all you see is corruption, deceit and disappointment. What a let down Mate. I feel your pain.

Well I don’t. Most folk I know give passing thoughts to their team’s politics. Bigots excepted but probably most of them are in it for the football too. We go to the football for fun. Yep it’s a weird concept but it can be a great day out. Meet your pals, catch up, have food and drink. Travel to weird exotic places and have some banter and a sing song. They go to the match feeling part of something bigger than themselves. That’s the key thing. We can all be billy big fish in our own little ponds of life but there is nothing like the excitement of been part of a team and donning the black and white on a matchday gives you an identity in the wider world where people normally wouldn’t give you a glance. The adventure starts with the planning and ends when you collapse on your settee on whatever day you return from the game. Winning is sublime but it’s not all about winning it’s about taking part.

So, for you and your fellow mourners of Scottish football, who want to dance on it’s grave and wallow in its failure. I’m sorry but the game still means a lot to most of us. We work hard for our money and through football we give a lot back to all the communities we visit and the town we support.  We don’t just waste it on Football clubs. We support the local businesses who supply food drink transport and anything else we need on our travels, even Taxi’s. More people use the trains on Match days across the UK than they do for work.

Being a Buddie, an Arab, A *** , a Hibbee or a whatever, is a life style. Embrace it. It’s got to be better than being a moaning faced, Victor Meldrew.  

Did you know Richard Wilson (below) was born in Greenock. It's funny how you made me think of him but it sort of makes sense.

A great post. I agree with everything you've written. Unfortunately a lot of folk on here are not fans of St. Mirren, bizarrely. 

1 hour ago, W6er said:

A great post. I agree with everything you've written. Unfortunately a lot of folk on here are not fans of St. Mirren, bizarrely. 

Why bizarrely ? 

Is my free speech to be denied on a St Mirren Forum.

I do not contribute monetary support to the Club. Why does that matter ? 

I have plenty to say, 50 years of memories, mostly shite and lots to say about the present pish state of the Game. 

Who the feck are you to silence or question anybody ? 

Bizarrely ha ha ha ha ha 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Why bizarrely ? 

I have plenty to say, 50 years of memories, mostly shite and lots to say about the present pish state of the Game. 

Bizarrely ha ha ha ha ha 

It's more what's the point? Is your aim just to troll and be miserable towards St Mirren fans? It's very sad you can't just let St Mirren supporters be St Mirren supporters and get another hobby.

If any former/ non St Mirren fan had set up a new profile to act the way you did, wouldn't be surprised if they were banned. 

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It's more what's the point? Is your aim just to troll and be miserable towards St Mirren fans? It's very sad you can't just let St Mirren supporters be St Mirren supporters and get another hobby.

If any former/ non St Mirren fan had set up a new profile to act the way you did, wouldn't be surprised if they were banned. 

Fascist Zzzzzz 

1 hour ago, pod said:

You know that for a fact. :unsure:

Somebody on here unambiguously stated that they're not a supporter of St. Mirren, and that they considered themselves only a customer and wanted a refund for their season ticket. Shull wants the club to go from a professional club to a part-time outfit and doesn't attend matches. There are others on here who seem to resent the club. Perhaps 'a lot of folk' was hyperbole. 

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Thanks! That's essentially what I would have written as a reply. I don't mind Shull, but I think there should be one sub-forum reserved for sensible discussion of the club, which may benefit from his absence. :whistle 

Some eejits on a Football Forum want to ban folk talking about football on that Football Forum. 

All because they disagree. 

That is fascism. 

And it's fecking pathetic. 

Ha ha ha ha ha 

If I believe the vast majority of Clubs should be part time and two sectarian clubs are removed, I am saying that for the better of the Game. 

And that shouldn't get me banned by fascists like BAZZZZZZZZZZZZIL. 

26 minutes ago, W6er said:

Somebody on here unambiguously stated that they're not a supporter of St. Mirren, and that they considered themselves only a customer and wanted a refund for their season ticket. Shull wants the club to go from a professional club to a part-time outfit and doesn't attend matches. There are others on here who seem to resent the club. Perhaps 'a lot of folk' was hyperbole. 

Thanks! That's essentially what I would have written as a reply. I don't mind Shull, but I think there should be one sub-forum reserved for sensible discussion of the club, which may benefit from his absence. :whistle 

Because I think differently from you ? 

You shutting down free speech. 

6 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Shull give it a rest.

That Sir is one of the best posts I have ever read on this forum, ever.

Shull's coupon will be all twisted and he will be hammering his keys in vile response but I cannot foresee a scenario where Shull could produce a response worthy of your post.

Well done Sir, well done indeed.

1 minute ago, TediousTom said:

That Sir is one of the best posts I have ever read on this forum, ever.

Shull's coupon will be all twisted and he will be hammering his keys in vile response but I cannot foresee a scenario where Shull could produce a response worthy of your post.

Well done Sir, well done indeed.

You still talking Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire when nobody on the Forum brought the subject up, regarding Arthurlie ? 

Guest TPAFKATS
So Budge wants a temporary reconstruction, hope we tell her 2GTF no politely.

Hearts propose 'temporary' league adjustment as Ann Budge hits out at SPFL in stinging statement

Bottom line is beneath her waffle it's all just self interest in the belief that Hearts wouldn't be so bad two seasons in a row, everyone can see that now & hopefully she's shot herself in the foot with this statement - I personally hope our BoD would not sanction any reconstruction that was for less than 5 years.
Reconstruction shouldn't have any time limit on it.
We change the leagues and keep it that way until a new proposal to improve comes along.
1 or 2 years is a joke though, you need to give the new set up time to bed in.

Why bizarrely ? 
Bizarrely ha ha ha ha ha 

Shull shut up [emoji4]