Plans for next season

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Let the Clubs die and then we begin Association Football all over again. 

And in a correct manner. 

Presently some dudes are wanting to pay fortunes per month to watch soccer on the telly and they don't even know the name of the league they're watching. 

Easy prey the fitba punters. 

Leaves me raging and tearful. 

Your opinion football isn't worth the money is fine, it doesn't mean people that think it is are wrong. The football you want at the top of countries levels is gone, it isn't coming back. As people have said to you before, go watch the amateurs or something if that's the standard you're after. 

You're clearly really upset that you can do nothing about the game of football, but projecting on here won't change anything. 

We have a Country of gullibles. 

One dude wants to pay FIFTY FECKING POUNDS every month to watch the SPL, not in a STADIUM but on the fecking TELLY. 

THE SPL HASN'T EXISTED FOR YEARS. 

I am feeling mighty bitter and twisted now. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

One dude wants to pay FIFTY FECKING POUNDS every month to watch the SPL, not in a STADIUM but on the fecking TELLY. 

Your opinion, it doesn't mean it's right that people shouldn't be willing to pay big money for football. 

You hate the fact other peoples opinion is just as valid as yours and yours isn't a correct statement. lol

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Your opinion football isn't worth the money is fine, it doesn't mean people that think it is are wrong. The football you want at the top of countries levels is gone, it isn't coming back. As people have said to you before, go watch the amateurs or something if that's the standard you're after. 

You're clearly really upset that you can do nothing about the game of football, but projecting on here won't change anything. 

Jeezo, hard to know's who's the most tedious.

Do you really type these out again and again or do you just copy and paste? 

Of course it's my opinion. 

Take it or leave it. 

Others can express whatever op and they believe. 

We need that for a Forum. 

Incidentally, even if football was transformed to my way of thinking, I still would not return and give it financial support. 

I beat the smoking addiction 10 years ago. 

I smashed the St Mirren addiction last year. 

No way back for either vile pastime. 

Now cleansed and contentit. 

THE CLUBS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL GIVE THE FANS A FREE TESTIMONIAL MATCH FOR THEIR LOYALTY TO THE SHITE OFFERINGS OVER THE DECADES. 

FECKEM 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

If it's a choice between paying £50 a month to watch all games, or by the end of this having no club to support, it's an easy choice.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, hard to know's who's the most tedious.

Do you really type these out again and again or do you just copy and paste? 

You've posted over 41,500 times in 14 years. Don't try fool yourself that you're any-less tedious than the rest of us. :whistle

Edited by bazil85

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You've posted over 41,500 times in 14 years, don't try fool yourself you're anymore tedious than the rest of us. :whistle

Actually around 60000 as Div performed a major cull on posts a few years ago. 

Every one a belter, in my mind. 

What others think, is totally irrelevant. 

My opinions, take it or leave it. 

You're extremely boring. 

I may be also, according to many. 

Dinnae matter, does it ? 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Of course it's my opinion. 

Take it or leave it. 

Others can express whatever op and they believe. 

We need that for a Forum. 

Incidentally, even if football was transformed to my way of thinking, I still would not return and give it financial support. 

I beat the smoking addiction 10 years ago. 

I smashed the St Mirren addiction last year. 

No way back for either vile pastime. 

Now cleansed and contentit. 

THE CLUBS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL GIVE THE FANS A FREE TESTIMONIAL MATCH FOR THEIR LOYALTY TO THE SHITE OFFERINGS OVER THE DECADES. 

FECKEM 

So you are admitting to being wrong in calling people "gullible" just because they have a different view on this to you?

You haven't kicked the "addiction", it's clearly still here and for yourself very toxic. It may not take up your money anymore but it consumes your time... Which one has true value I'd ask? 

21 minutes ago, Hendo said:

If it's a choice between paying £50 a month to watch all games, or by the end of this having no club to support, it's an easy choice.

Very easy indeed. 

REST IN PEACE ST MIRREN FOOTBALL CLUB AND ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Actually around 60000 as Div performed a major cull on posts a few years ago. 

Every one a belter, in my mind. 

What others think, is totally irrelevant. 

My opinions, take it or leave it. 

You're extremely boring. 

I may be also, according to many. 

Dinnae matter, does it ? 

You think everyone of Faraway Saints posts are belters? Population of one on here I imagine. 

3 Addictions overcome. 

Cigarettes 

Giving money to St Mirren 

Buying newspapers. My latest. 

Alcoholics have beat their addiction if they stop drinking. Talking about alcohol on a Forum doesn't mean they're still on the booze. 

BAZZZZZZZZZZZZIL now talking in riddles. 

I may be wrong in everything I say. 

So what ? 

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You think everyone of Faraway Saints posts are belters? Population of one on here I imagine. 

Misunderstanding due to your shite posting. 

Thought you meant my post count. 

Even just one of Faraways posts, demolishes all your pish and boring posts combined. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

3 Addictions overcome. 

Cigarettes 

Alcoholics have beat their addiction if they stop drinking. Talking about alcohol on a Forum doesn't mean they're still on the booze. 

So what ? 

I would say there's enough tells that you use this forum as an output for unhealthy anger and upset towards modern day football and SMFC. Same way as you spent money on SMFC in years gone by not realsing what you now claim (it was or would become an unhealthy addiction). I think the same applies on here. 

Kick it Shull, put it in the bin with the fags and newspapers. Follow the example of Stuart Dickson (hopefully without the multiple relapses) 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Misunderstanding due to your shite posting. 

Thought you meant my post count. 

Even just one of Faraways posts, demolishes all your pish and boring posts combined. 

You love a 10 pager+ Shull ffs. Give it a rest. :whistle

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Just about nodding off. 

There will be no 10 pager 

latest news confirms the Game in Scotland is corrupt as it always has been. 

Totally screwed and fecked. 

Do what you think is correct with your own money regarding spending it on following St Mirren via Season Tickets or any other way. 

I am thrilled to spend my on non professional footballing activities and also at McHargs the Bakers where the Scotch Pies are out of this World. 

Soccer :lol:

26 pages ago and still going strong on practically the same subject. Kick the obsession Shull, it's leading to large scale delusion and denial. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

So you are admitting to being wrong in calling people "gullible" just because they have a different view on this to you?

You haven't kicked the "addiction", it's clearly still here and for yourself very toxic. It may not take up your money anymore but it consumes your time... Which one has true value I'd ask? 

Purely as advice,

'Never argue with an idiot'.

1 hour ago, shull said:

3 Addictions overcome. 

Cigarettes 

So what ? 

You just need to cure your addiction to talking shite and everyone will be happy.