Plans for next season

I would restart the 19/20 Season a week on Saturday and Sunday with the Scottish Cup Semi Finals. 

Then get the Four Leagues played to a finish including all the Play Offs. 

Could be done before the end of June. 

Simple 

I would restart the 19/20 Season a week on Saturday and Sunday with the Scottish Cup Semi Finals. 
Then get the Four Leagues played to a finish including all the Play Offs. 
Could be done before the end of June. 
Simple 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

14 minutes ago, Mykey said:

Reconstruction group proposal 14-14-16, doesn't say if short term or permanent

I would doubt they would bring another two teams in and change it from four leagues to three for the short term so my guess is it's seen as a permanent move.

20 minutes ago, Mykey said:

I think this one would be great. Get two up two down at every level plus a play-off. Bottom tier, Lowland/ Highland league champions automatic promotion and the runners up play for the chance to play the 14th placed team in the third tier. 

It's a shame that money is so tight at the bottom level that two extra teams is a deal breaker for all of League 2 though. Filter the money down more to sort this IMO. 

24 minutes ago, Mykey said:

Definitely not the worst proposal that has been banded about. 

The pyramid system should give teams a fair crack at progression,  and at the moment it heavily stacked in the favour of the league 2 club.

The whole system, as usual, is heavily stacked in favour of the two sectarian Glasgow Clubs.  

Business as usual. 

Will we see a £31 ticket for a St Mirren match next Season ? 

Probably. 

We had the 30 quid yin this present Season. 

Dig Deep Dippy Dudes 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, Mykey said:

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Budgie's three weeks are nearly up. According to the Beeb the latest plan is 14-14-16 which will require 11-1 support from the Premiership.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52545305

Get doon Hertz!

Aye, we know. :lol:

2 hours ago, shull said:

Whatever way it's fashioned, 42 out of the 44 clubs ain't ever gonnae win the top league title. 

KEEP DIGGING DEEP DIPPY DUDES. 

We know, we're still happy to support our team. You can't make people fall-down to your standards on what's needed to correctly support a football team. We know you hate this, fight the toxic obsession. 

53 minutes ago, munoz said:

A return to our traditional black and white stripes should please most folk.

"For the first time in many seasons, and due to popular demand, we will be returning to the historic striped home shirt"

Why didnt the Club respect the popular demand of the fans in the many previous Seasons ?

Fecking bullshitters :lol:

1 hour ago, shull said:

"For the first time in many seasons, and due to popular demand, we will be returning to the historic striped home shirt"

Why didnt the Club respect the popular demand of the fans in the many previous Seasons ?

Fecking bullshitters :lol:

They say this same pish every time we come back to the traditional stripes after being away from them for a few seasons. Im sure they said that exact same line last time

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I think this one would be great. Get two up two down at every level plus a play-off. Bottom tier, Lowland/ Highland league champions automatic promotion and the runners up play for the chance to play the 14th placed team in the third tier. 

It's a shame that money is so tight at the bottom level that two extra teams is a deal breaker for all of League 2 though. Filter the money down more to sort this IMO. 

League 2 should stick to their guns, they are unlikely ever to have the chance again.

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

League 2 should stick to their guns, they are unlikely ever to have the chance again.

I agree with their reasoning behind it, I really do. Need to be careful of not appreciating from other people’s perspective. Good example of this is the colt teams. Many of the bigot fans want it but it absolutely can’t happen while there’s no appetite from the impacted clubs (which will hopefully be forever) 

For me it’s just disappointing that we, As a football league operate so close to the bread line, 2 extra teams is a dealbreaker at the bottom. Better distribution of funds needed to remedy. 

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I agree with their reasoning behind it, I really do. Need to be careful of not appreciating from other people’s perspective. Good example of this is the colt teams. Many of the bigot fans want it but it absolutely can’t happen while there’s no appetite from the impacted clubs (which will hopefully be forever) 

For me it’s just disappointing that we, As a football league operate so close to the bread line, 2 extra teams is a dealbreaker at the bottom. Better distribution of funds needed to remedy. 

I would imagine the chances of the top echelon of the premier league (and I don't just mean just the BIG two) allowing that; would be much worse than my chances of winning the lottery (and I don't buy lottery tickets).  You are right though; in regards to both Colt teams being a nonsense (in the league proper) and in the need for an increase in funds to lower league teams. Wish I had a solution, unfortunatly though my names not Shull.

Guest TPAFKATS

German government gives permission to Bundesliga to restart in 2nd half of May. Games will be "ghost games" played behind closed doors.