Plans for next season

June, it will be June. Please be June, i need a holiday. June June June.

Positive thinking [emoji16]

I'm surprised it's still on the agenda.
We'd booked to go to Portugal on June 6th, was cancelled a week ago by the tour operator.

Do you not remember anything I've posted, Juneeeeeeeee [emoji14]

17 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I've converted a work colleague to the I'm getting my June holiday group in work. emoji16.png

His enthusiasm is based on getting rid of me that week and him getting a holiday in July and getting a further week away from me. emoji23.png

More than understandable.

Personally I'd be happier for a year..........................or three. :P

Corrupt Scottish Football Is now dead.

Absolutely no way any Club should be relegated with the Season still to be finished.

Mind and throw your Season Ticket money away from Monday onwards.

Season 2019/20 must be played to a finish.

First things first. We need that independent investigation into the SPFL ASAP. Surely everyone agrees, scottish football has been in long term decline. Nothing personal, no agenda, but for them to refuse this, tells you all you need to know. If Rangers are wrong, they will be proven to be, so why not go for it SPFL? To resist only makes you and our game even more of a laughing stock. Please agree to the independent review for the sake of our game.

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

I can’t wait to renew even though I may not be able to attend any games.

My addiction is strong!

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Looking forward to purchasing my season ticket for the super Saints for the 20/21 season next week. 😁

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

My season ticket renewal money will come from all the money I have saved by not needing taxis during the lockdown    :thumbsup

@Yflab, @djchapsticks & @Tommy - I'd just like to say you're all fine, upstanding gentleman and it's great to know that you're backing the club in its time of need. 

I will be buying two, and I imagine @St.Ricky and @div will be, too! Of course there will be genuine fans who may have lost their jobs, and I think the SMISA fund would be well used if it helped support season ticket holders who are facing financial difficulties.

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

@Yflab, @djchapsticks & @Tommy - I'd just like to say you're all fine, upstanding gentleman and it's great to know that you're backing the club in its time of need. 

I will be buying two, and I imagine @St.Ricky and @div will be, too! Of course there will be genuine fans who may have lost their jobs, and I think the SMISA fund would be well used if it helped support season ticket holders who are facing financial difficulties.

Sentimental claptrap. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Hagleybuddies said:

First things first. We need that independent investigation into the SPFL ASAP. Surely everyone agrees, scottish football has been in long term decline. Nothing personal, no agenda, but for them to refuse this, tells you all you need to know. If Rangers are wrong, they will be proven to be, so why not go for it SPFL? To resist only makes you and our game even more of a laughing stock. Please agree to the independent review for the sake of our game.

First thing then will be forcing into the open, into the light of truth, the 5 way agreement that let a new club into the leagues against all the rules....and then, second, fessing up about the lies that allowed the deid club into Europe, despite it already being a bust flush.

and Rangers isn’t wrong: Rangers is deid.

a truly honest and independent review would indeed be welcomed - by decent fans.

Edited by antrin

1 hour ago, Hagleybuddies said:

An independent review into what exactly? They already had an independent review done by Deloitte into the voting situation and it was determined that there was nothing wrong.

7 hours ago, Hagleybuddies said:

Disagree. It's now time for them to draw a line under it all at the EGM next week and move forward. 

Clubs have voted to end the lower leagues. 

Clubs have voted to give SPFL power to end top tier if it's determined that we cannot play on. 

Clubs have decided there is no want amongst them for reconstruction at present. 

So it's time to end it. Investigations, leading to investigations is just treading water. 

I also see a lot of folk going on about German football definitely restarting and English football potentially resuming so why can't we? We need to stop comparing ourselves to them. Both of those leagues can survive indefinitely with no fans as the massive worldwide TV deals provide them a majority of their flow of revenue.

They can also afford to drop tens of thousands of pounds per match to ensure the players and staff are constantly being tested. Neither of these are the case in Scottish football so it isn't going to be feasible. 

43 minutes ago, elvis said:

And there has been 5 German players tested positive after starting back. Training and idiots still think they can play behind closed doors and it will be OK. Not a chance. 

German league starts today, maybe they've not listened to you? :lol:

Apologies @elvis, next weekend. 

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, Hagleybuddies said:

Nope. It's a waste of money and resources our small setup can't afford at this time and it's at the whim of a club who should just be thankful they were allowed entry to the leagues at the expense of more established and more deserving clubs. If there had been a smoking gun then I would see the sense but there wasn't. I've read the dossier and there wasn't even the hint of a damp squib. Unfounded accusations and insinuations. definitely NOT sufficient to force a drain on resources. I think Doncaster is incompetent and I was one who was vocal in my opposition to him getting the gig when they formed the SPFL but the rhetoric from the rangers prior to the divulgence of the document was that it was explosive. It was not. It was a work of fiction.

14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve deliberately not been staying close to this one. What is Rangers ultimate beef here? I know their smoke and mirrors is dodgy voting, but is the ultimate beef that they just don’t want Celtic to be handed the league, or is there more to it than that? What is their preferred outcome?

You have to view this through the prism of what happened in 2012. It's all borne of entitlement.

Rangers and their supporters genuinely believe their club was f**ked over by the rest of Scottish football. They knew other clubs didn't like them but assumed it was just jealousy but they couldn't get their heads around the fact that every other club in the country would vote against them and force them into League Two.

That humiliation has built resentment which has turned into levels of paranoia we've not seen in the game before. Apparently everyone is out to get them.

They are determined to punish anyone they feel was involved in stabbing them in the back.

That includes Doncaster and the SPFL.

If you view it through that lens it might help you see where they are coming from.

Personally, I wish they'd just STFU and let their football do the talking.

Or die as a club.

Either suits me.

All this paranoid, aggressive, entitled, bitter nonsense just needs to f**k off now.

33 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve deliberately not been staying close to this one. What is Rangers ultimate beef here? I know their smoke and mirrors is dodgy voting, but is the ultimate beef that they just don’t want Celtic to be handed the league, or is there more to it than that? What is their preferred outcome?

Firstly, it ISN’T Rangers.

Secondly, the beef is -again- about an Ibrox-based clumpany going bust.    Plus preparation for a Third Rangers -  Good Glesca fitba title.

Sevco has big legal bills outstanding, further pay-as-you-go  transfer fees for top stars like Kent to be settled, no way of using the banking system to get loans, no way their punters can buy tickets by CC or online, and it seems that even the spivviest of spivs realise that it can never match Celtic £ for £, let alone spend £10 for every £5 that Celtic spend.

sevco can never compete with Celtic.

it is out of money.  It needs prize money, now.  An advance/loan/gift/free dosh, NOW.

and it is approaching season ticket time...

But how does it sell season tickets to fans who have no hope, nothing to look forward to?

The “beef” is to convince ra peepul that everyone hates them sufficiently to throw even more money into the black hole.

And if TRFC gets punished for its current “flagrant dragging Scottish Football into disrepute”, it can hopefully use that as a bargaining tool for its next miraculous rise from the dead.

i hope this helps?  :)

Edited by antrin