Plans for next season

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

You have to know what the proposal was before you castigate Saints for voting against. If the votes for any alteration as a temporary measure I would hope the only answer we could give sensibly would be a big fat NO.

Why. 

Thistle have played a game less than the team one point above them ?

Celtic cannot be title winners when they have not won the League. And Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer should not be relegated. 

If the Scottish Cup can be played to a finish then so can all the Leagues. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How can that be when they’ve decided positions on points per game?

Why does that change anything ?

The principle is totally wrong full stop.

As it stands its impossible to get this solved, there might be legal challenges on financial loss but otherwise its done. 

Wonder what the view would have been on here if we hadn't beaten Hearts

Just now, lenziebud said:

Why does that change anything ?

The principle is totally wrong full stop.

As it stands its impossible to get this solved, there might be legal challenges on financial loss but otherwise its done. 

Wonder what the view would have been on here if we hadn't beaten Hearts

Well I haven’t worked it out (coz I can’t be arsed), but I’d have thought if they’d played a game less and were only a point behind, their points per game would be better. Forgive me if I’m mistaken. 

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Well I haven’t worked it out (coz I can’t be arsed), but I’d have thought if they’d played a game less and were only a point behind, their points per game would be better. Forgive me if I’m mistaken. 

Just checked and they’d still have gone down by 0.002 of a goal.

So I was talking shite. No’ like me!

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Why. 

Thistle have played a game less than the team one point above them ?

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

2 points. emoji6.png

Thistle have 26 points from 27 games, QotS have 28 points from 28 games therefore QotS have more points per game than Partick. 1 point per game as opposed to 0.96 per game. ETA. this would translate to Partick having 26.96 points from 28 games.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If they were only 1 point behind they would be relegated on goal difference.

37 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Thistle have 26 points from 27 games, QotS have 28 points from 28 games therefore QotS have more points per game than Partick. 1 point per game as opposed to 0.96 per game. ETA. this would translate to Partick having 26.96 points from 28 games.

So if St Mirren were in the same position as Thistle are currently then you would come on here and write that ?

The principle of Partick Thistle being relegated stinks and if people can get over the vested interest in Hearts going down to then that stinks also.

Its an utter embarrassment from start to finish of self interest, financial greed and just a basic lack of  interest in doing what is right. 

St Mirren board are part of it and now they want to sell season tickets without any idea of how or when football is going to be played next season.

Edited by lenziebud