Plans for next season

10 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I am categorically against Colts in the league in any format and certainly not when two teams are adding in financial rules to get them in that amount to no more than bribes for votes. 

There are few scenarios that could come to pass that would make me turn my back on financially supporting SMFC but this is one of them. In saying that, I have 100% faith that St Mirren will vote against this given the very clear fan opinion on it (possibly validated in some sort of fan/ SMISA engagement?). I would only be turning my back if they voted yes for it with no fan engagement. 

I'm sure that won't happen but if it did I would be requesting a full season ticket refund and immediately cancelling my SMISA membership. I am so angry after reading this ridiculous proposal from Sevco!  

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I am categorically against Colts in the league in any format and certainly not when two teams are adding in financial rules to get them in that amount to no more than bribes for votes. 

There are few scenarios that could come to pass that would make me turn my back on financially supporting SMFC but this is one of them. In saying that, I have 100% faith that St Mirren will vote against this given the very clear fan opinion on it (possibly validated in some sort of fan/ SMISA engagement?). I would only be turning my back if they voted yes for it with no fan engagement. 

I'm sure that won't happen but if it did I would be requesting a full season ticket refund and immediately cancelling my SMISA membership. I am so angry after reading this ridiculous proposal from Sevco!  

Ye raging  ?  :lol:

2 hours ago, shull said:

Ye raging  ?  :lol:

I will never interrupt or reply to him again. 

He is easily the worst poster the Forum has ever had. 

Bazzzzzzzzzzzz  

That aged well lol...

And yep I would be if the club I supported voted to turn the league into a development exercise... Imagine hating your football club so much you'd take pleasure in that, the bitterness controls your unhealthy addiction. 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Aye, you are raging. :lol::lol:

Yep, I said I would be. what’s wrong with being angry at the Scottish leagues being turned more into an exercise to progress the bigot brothers? 

imagine taking pleasure in something that would impact a club you supported for decades. I pity you, being so full of hatred and so powerless to change anything 😢😢

Edited by bazil85

Maybe the forty Diddy Clubs will get together now and boot the four sectarian teams to feck. 

Or more likely, the Diddy Clubs will bend over and say thanks very much, like they have been doing for well over 100 years. 

Hail Hail and Nae Surrender triumph again. 

Ha ha ha ha ha halfwits 

Scottish Football Clubs deserve all they get.

Sucking up to sectarianism continues.

BBC Sportsound will be interesting later at 2pm.

How many pundits and contributers possess a fecking backbone.

St Mirren are part of the problem but we need the help of others to remedy the absolute poison of Scottish Football.

17 minutes ago, shull said:

St Mirren are part of the problem but we need the help of others to remedy the absolute poison of Scottish Football.

And supporters.

Will you be contributing to the phone in?

21 minutes ago, shull said:

Anyway, if they cared what the fans thought, they would be poring over Facebook, Twitter and Forums of the 40 Diddy Clubs. 

And they wouldn't fill their programmes full of Dead Club FC, Celtic and Sevco Ex players and sectarian arselickers, if they cared about a non corrupt Scottish Football. 

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

Shull, have you raised these points with the BBC or SFA or SPFL or are you just repeating the same points to the same group of people on here over and over and over again expecting something to come of it? Serious question btw.

He's bored so he's decided to bore everyone else.

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Shull, have you raised these points with the BBC or SFA or SPFL or are you just repeating the same points to the same group of people on here over and over and over again expecting something to come of it? Serious question btw.

Anybody can read the Forum. 

All are welcome. 

Why don't you make a relevant point about the subject instead of asking stupid questions. 

The new scenario just appeared last night. What do you think ? 

6 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Forty Diddy Clubs can destroy the SFA and SPFL. 

Not one non sectarian person like me. 

While all fans of all Clubs are complicit in the corruption, then Scottish Football will remain screwed. 

For now, my last words  on the subject of Cnut B Teams. 

If listening to Sportsound later, take note of the pro sectarian minded wheeled out who are in favour of the latest farce.  

18 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Sorry Shull, that really was a genuine question but since you've decided to be a confrontational arse about it carry on.

I did answer. 

Forty Diddy Clubs can make a difference with the corrupt organisations. 

Me as one non sectarian person cannot make a difference. 

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

To be honest. Let them have colt teams in the leagues. But. Cap them at division 3 in a 3 division set up or divisions 3 and 4 in a 4 division set up. 

Condoning sectarianism in Scottish Football as always. 

You're a disgrace.