Plans for next season

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Hearts don't give a toss about Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers, the smokescreen has been dispersed this is solely about them and their belief that they are too big to be relegated.

SS. If you owned Hearts., what would you do? It's not just the relegation is it? It's about 27 games next season. It's about not playing until October or later. Not normal times. 

No it isn't normal times, so why would you expect a normal result, if I owned Hearts we wouldn't have the cash to waste on a legal gamble, how is taking court action taking into account the best interests of Scottish football? They risk bankrupting the whole SPFL because they can't accept a democratic vote that doesn't suit them, all because of fiscal mismanagement and poor match results from that mismanagement.

4 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

No it isn't normal times, so why would you expect a normal result, if I owned Hearts we wouldn't have the cash to waste on a legal gamble, how is taking court action taking into account the best interests of Scottish football? They risk bankrupting the whole SPFL because they can't accept a democratic vote that doesn't suit them, all because of fiscal mismanagement and poor match results from that mismanagement.

I get the bit about bottom of the league. I do. But why did any club vote against reconstruction. Leaves deep pocket Budge to adopt an I will not Budge approach. 

50 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Brechin didn't finish in an automatic relegation position and the clubs collectively agreed to no play-offs....you wont like the answer, I get that, but I believe those are the facts!!

It's all factual because it has all happened. 

34 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Hearts don't give a toss about Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers, the smokescreen has been dispersed this is solely about them and their belief that they are too big to be relegated.

The fact is they were expelled with only 30 matches played. 

Season 2019/20 could have resumed this Wednesday also, and Season 20/21 could easily begin in August. 

I get the bit about bottom of the league. I do. But why did any club vote against reconstruction. Leaves deep pocket Budge to adopt an I will not Budge approach. 
Why vote against reconstruction?

The temporary measure of the proposal meant six clubs relegated from the Championship in 2 years time!

How many clubs likely to be in one of the tightest leagues in Scotland do you think would support that?

31 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why vote against reconstruction?

The temporary measure of the proposal meant six clubs relegated from the Championship in 2 years time!

How many clubs likely to be in one of the tightest leagues in Scotland do you think would support that?

I thought the vote today was for a permanent change? Still glad it was defeated as it was being done for the wrong reasons and without due consideration.

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I thought the vote today was for a permanent change? Still glad it was defeated as it was being done for the wrong reasons and without due consideration.

As did I and 14..10..10..10 but I would like to have seen it go through. From a SM point of view it created extra leeway. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As did I and 14..10..10..10 but I would like to have seen it go through. From a SM point of view it created extra leeway. 

Still wouldn't help us win the Title and that is what Football is supposed to be all about.

Guest TPAFKATS
How deep are her pockets though?
Hertz have apparently had £7m pumped in over last 2 years, not from her.

They now claim another £5 million in loses is coming and they've just launched legal proceedings.

4 hours ago, shull said:

It's not just Hearts 

It is Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Highland and Lowland League Clubs  and Teams who could have finished in higher league positions who have been screwed. 

We could have finished in a higher position dont hear us moaning. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

The fact is they were expelled with only 30 matches played. 

Season 2019/20 could have resumed this Wednesday also, and Season 20/21 could easily begin in August. 

Wouldn't have been fair with the players leaving different clubs, this has been explained to you. Some clubs don't have enough players to even put out an 11. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

How deep are her pockets though?
Hertz have apparently had £7m pumped in over last 2 years, not from her.

They now claim another £5 million in loses is coming and they've just launched legal proceedings.

She has pretty deep pockets. There are a few folks around Hearts with big money. Anderson and Leslie Dean's to mention only two. 

Guest TPAFKATS
She has pretty deep pockets. There are a few folks around Hearts with big money. Anderson and Leslie Dean's to mention only two. 

Is deans the one that's rumoured to have been laundering money?

Even if they have backers, it's a really poor, unsustainable business model if just a few years after administration & relegation they are needing millions every year and it doesn't have anything to mitigate relegation.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Is deans the one that's rumoured to have been laundering money?

I couldn't possibly comment. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Reading Leslie Dean's account of possible legal action includes a possible interdict to stop the season from starting and suggesting that individual club directors could be liable. Fighting talk indeed 
I'm sure when asked about an interdict a couple of weeks ago on sportsound Deans doubted it would work?

May have been some other legal action, but can't think what else it could be.

It was reported that the Championship clubs all agreed to a Oct starting date with a 27 games league. 

It said that all 10 clubs approved the date to start.

So assuming Hearts voted, then surely they must accept what they have voted for.