Plans for next season

3 minutes ago, shull said:

You will condone it if you sit at St Mirren Park beside the sectarian morons 

And allow your Team to play against Celtic and Sevco. 

Why bother going ? 

We ain't going to win the league. 

For the 35th Season in a row, Sectarianism FC will triumph. 

Mugs 

You really do need help. 

Reading Leslie Dean's account of possible legal action includes a possible interdict to stop the season from starting and suggesting that individual club directors could be liable. Fighting talk indeed 
Why, how the hell can they be reinstated. This is about compensation, nothing else. There can be no ruling that will insist Hearts are reinstated and hence no need to delay the season.

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Clubs voted the way they did because nobody likes a bully and Hearts / Budge / etc have attempted to bully other teams / the league / the media / etc into keeping them in the premier league, then when that didn't look to promising the next wave of justification was 'no team should suffer' because of the virus,.mmmmmmmmmm still no good, ah yes what els can we try? What about; we have money would you like some? and of course the final retort  (not sure what happened to no team shall suffer) if you relegate us we will sue the league, stop all football and get millions from you all..assuming there is anyone left to sue, play or give a damn.   I really do have empathy with the vast majority of normal Hearts supporters and I also have no problem with Hearts looking at options that might save them the embarrassment of relegation (even though they do deserve it), but when that clearly was not going to fly they should have accepted their fate and not become the laughing stock that they have.

What you seem to be suggesting was that emotion took over from logic. 

Since when have the Scots been any different? especially when it comes tae Fitba!  Had Budge and Co approached the situation in a more conciliatory manner perhaps things might have been different, but once she got their dander up with Hearts are far to big to be relegated , wave money about that'll sort it and attempted a strategy of alternating between coercion and bullying it was never going to work. 

And come to think of it while you may think your preferences are reasonable may I point out the majority of chairmen DO NOT

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Since when have the Scots been any different? especially when it comes tae Fitba!  Had Budge and Co approached the situation in a more conciliatory manner perhaps things might have been different, but once she got their dander up with Hearts are far to big to be relegated , wave money about that'll sort it and attempted a strategy of alternating between coercion and bullying it was never going to work. 

And come to think of it while you may think your preferences are reasonable may I point out the majority of chairmen DO NOT

I didn't have a vote. They did. 

But, like you, I have an opinion. 

My view is that they felt that they were being "played" and said stuff you. Or words to that effect. Possibly the very Scottish reaction of cutting of your nose to spite your face. 

I am a season ticket holder at st mirren and glad we are not in hearts position. We nearly were if it was not for 1 goal. However if st mirren were in hearts position with still 24 points to be played then yes i would have been raging and would expect the club to try everything to remain in league however there comes a time you just have to accept. Still wish it was Hamilton going down as at least hearts bring support. However in these unprecedented circumstances covid 19 there might not be many teams survive including some spl teams so if I was a hearts fans I would say go down  spend limited money as no fans match day revenue and save money. I love st mirren but this coming season looks like another struggle for us

Edited by fan4ever

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

What you sow you shall reap. 

Screenshot_20200508-192120_Twitter.jpeg.

Yup exactly

I seem to remember a Lithuanian Chairman saying they would win the Champions League in 10 years

Nearly got it right -----Championship League  

Naismith and Boyle will be on more a week than Alloa and Arbroath squads combined are paid in a month !!!!

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Yup exactly

I seem to remember a Lithuanian Chairman saying they would win the Champions League in 10 years

Nearly got it right -----Championship League  

Naismith and Boyle will be on more a week than Alloa and Arbroath squads combined are paid in a month !!!!

That kinda advantage (And the highest paid manager in Scottish fitba) never made sevco unbeatable as it stumbled through the diddy   leagues.

Edited by antrin

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

That kinda advantage (And the highest paid manager in Scottish fitba) never made sevco unbeatable as it stumbled through the daddy  leagues.

Or Hibs, or Dundee Utd

With 27 games only they are really going to struggle and if they keep on Stendal it will be League One next

As we know, the Championship is bloody hard

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
15 hours ago, jaybee said:

I didn't have a vote. They did. 

But, like you, I have an opinion. 

My view is that they felt that they were being "played" and said stuff you. Or words to that effect. Possibly the very Scottish reaction of cutting of your nose to spite your face. 

Yes absolutely spot on, done it myself, a trait that can be self defeating unfortunately.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sonny said:

If St Mirren or Hamilton or Ross County were bottom of the League would there be a proposal to change the setup? I don't think so. This proposal is because it is Hearts. Relegate them, Utd come up and the play-off is between Hamilton and ICT as the League positions show. Leave as is.

Well. They have. Do Hamilton and ICT now take part in a play off? 

On 6/16/2020 at 4:18 PM, shull said:

You will all be there soon enough to to hear and condone sectarianism coming from the North Stand and the Stand for St Mirren children. 

Sit and enjoy the Season and watch as Bigotry rules supreme by winning the Title for the 35th year in a row. 

Complicit in corruption. 

Shull, having read your comments lately and I cannot help but wondering what it is you want? 

you don’t want to share a league with bigots next season but you want to continue this season to an end? So bigotry is ok this season just not next? 

you state hearts have been treated badly and show empathy with them and state they shouldn’t be relegated..... hearts have a history of bigotry (all be it scaled down versus their Glasgow cousins). Do you want that it the league or not? 

I’m not having a go, I just can’t understand your logic? 

Edited by spankin_panda

10 minutes ago, shull said:

If you can't work it out, I ain't helping you. Easy to comprehend. 

At the moment, I would love a fresh cream meringue from Dobbies. 

I ain't getting it. 

So, even you don’t know what you want (other than the meringue) and can’t make sense of your logic? That’s fair enough.

On the positive; Looking like reasonably soon you will get the meringue though....better than a jam tart, too bitter them.