Plans for next season

2 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

Shull, having read your comments lately and I cannot help but wondering what it is you want? 

you don’t want to share a league with bigots next season but you want to continue this season to an end? So bigotry is ok this season just not next? 

you state hearts have been treated badly and show empathy with them and state they shouldn’t be relegated..... hearts have a history of bigotry (all be it scaled down versus their Glasgow cousins). Do you want that it the league or not? 

I’m not having a go, I just can’t understand your logic? 

Just read it again.

It is actually an absolute mess of a post. 

Having a Chinese now

25 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Aye yours, you couldn’t answer the question asked. By the way that’s my son a real supporter not like you. emoji40.png

The Chinese was lovely.

What was the stupid question again  ?  

On 6/18/2020 at 3:49 PM, spankin_panda said:

Shull, having read your comments lately and I cannot help but wondering what it is you want? 

you don’t want to share a league with bigots next season but you want to continue this season to an end? So bigotry is ok this season just not next? 

you state hearts have been treated badly and show empathy with them and state they shouldn’t be relegated..... hearts have a history of bigotry (all be it scaled down versus their Glasgow cousins). Do you want that it the league or not? 

I’m not having a go, I just can’t understand your logic? 

You're correct.

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY LOGIC.

You're Da can't either.

32 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Aye yours, you couldn’t answer the question asked. By the way that’s my son a real supporter not like you. emoji40.png

This is not a REAL ST MIRREN SUPPORTER THREAD.

Why dont you start one  ?

1 hour ago, Buddymarvellous said:

I”ve still got him on Skim .. just skim over his shite without opening his shite videos  ( sometimes he’s no sjite, but mostly he’s shite)

I agree. 

Bazzzzzzzy is a boring wee jobby. 

Full of excrement. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well the runes say the Arbitration Panel will deliver their verdict tomorrow - what way will they jump and will that be the end of the story? :whistle

I really hope so, its dragged on long enough.