Plans for next season

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Might the problem lie with those that think the league set up is fine at the moment?

A couple of years back, I would have agreed with you on that - especially when the absurd split was introduced.  I still believe it is just a distortion of the initial competition/league.

However, I am now kinda converted to the idea, to the distortion of what would/should be a regular league - especially for teams such as Saints who will never have dosh to compete at the top with the Bigot Brothers. 

There is now competition mid-season just to get into that top 6, then - after the split -if (like Saints, perennially) you're in the bottom half there is the fight to stay above those drop and play-off zones.  So even the doldrums of meaningless mid-table matches pre and post split are diminished.

I'd agree with you that all is not perfect... only in that there may be even better ways in which to construct leagues in order to inject more passion/enthusiasm/money intae Scottish fiba. 

But as Scots are currently world leaders vis a vis the proportion of income to the game being generated by fans rather than other sources perhaps it IS working, it is competitive and attractive already?

Like others above - I loved the Tom Hendrie time..

Option for the fans ? 

Fans don't and never will have a say. 

Fans will pay up for any old shite that they are telt. 

Get yir Season Ticket money at the ready. 

Mugs ha ha ha ha ha 

I have never been so calm and contented. 

Why would I be raging ? 

My addiction has been conquered, meaning I don't have to contribute to Sectarian and Corrupt  Scottish Soccer ever again. 

14 14 14

Why ? 

Keep the top league with 12 Clubs but not including Celtic and Sevco. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

I have never been so calm and contented. 

Why would I be raging ? 

My addiction has been conquered, meaning I don't have to contribute to Sectarian and Corrupt  Scottish Soccer ever again. 

14 14 14

Why ? 

Keep the top league with 12 Clubs but not including Celtic and Sevco. 

You hate the fact others have a perfectly reasonable view, that Scottish football and St Mirren (despite the flaws) are worth following and paying money for. You refuse to accept anyone can have a view that differs from yours. 

You'll just have to accept it, at least you have trolling a website of a team you used to support to get you through the hard times. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You hate the fact others have a perfectly reasonable view, that Scottish football and St Mirren (despite the flaws) are worth following and paying money for. You refuse to accept anyone can have a view that differs from yours. 

You'll just have to accept it, at least you have trolling a website of a team you used to support to get you through the hard times. 

What hard times ? 

I am cleansed. 

Enjoy the thirty quid tickets and the bigotry next season. 

In a league which we will never win. 

17 minutes ago, shull said:

What hard times ? 

I am cleansed. 

Enjoy the thirty quid tickets and the bigotry next season. 

In a league which we will never win. 

14 minutes ago, shull said:

I am sure our fans paid thirty two pounds for one Scottish Cup Tie this Season. 

Sheep 

The hard times that your view isn't right, it's just an opinion. We are all well aware of your views but you can't change the fact people still see value in paying this money for Scottish football.

you'll just have to accept that people disagree with you, no matter how angry it makes you. lol 

Mon the saints, can't wait to get back in that ground, take my money 😃

May 25th deadline to decide if this season is to be played or stopped officially. 
14-14-14 change is preferred  fan option following PFA Scotland survey
75% of respondents favour the change being permanent 

Prefered fan option? Where is the source?

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The hard times that your view isn't right, it's just an opinion. We are all well aware of your views but you can't change the fact people still see value in paying this money for Scottish football.

you'll just have to accept that people disagree with you, no matter how angry it makes you. lol 

Mon the saints, can't wait to get back in that ground, take my money 😃

Folk are addicted to their Team and will pay no matter what. 

I am well free of it all and could not be happier. 

I will never return to the sham. 

15 minutes ago, Sonny said:
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:
May 25th deadline to decide if this season is to be played or stopped officially. 

The players back reconstruction. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52454127

Just now, shull said:

That's your choice and you've gone to great lengths to ouline your extreme dislike for every aspect of our game, our club and football in general. Others feel different which is their want.  I don't disagree with some of your points but the club has been part of my life for 52 years and always will be. If you are so pissed off with the club, management and the game up here what values are you hoping to bring with your participation in this forum other than negativity? Genuine question. If I had fallen out of love with the club and the sport I would see little benefit in participating. I know your mantra is "free speech"

21 minutes ago, Sonny said:
30 minutes ago, munoz said:

Yes that's what the players want but the post I asked about also stated it was the prefered fan option. Where is that claim coming from?

I'm guessing that Bazil had got mixed up. Could be wrong though. 

21 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

That's your choice and you've gone to great lengths to ouline your extreme dislike for every aspect of our game, our club and football in general. Others feel different which is their want.  I don't disagree with some of your points but the club has been part of my life for 52 years and always will be. If you are so pissed off with the club, management and the game up here what values are you hoping to bring with your participation in this forum other than negativity? Genuine question. If I had fallen out of love with the club and the sport I would see little benefit in participating. I know your mantra is "free speech"

The Forum is marvellous and makes me laugh. 

I have decades of St Mirren to share on here and my wisdom of football in general to contribute. 

Aye, free speech.

My changes for St Mirren and football are positive.

Never negative.  

1 hour ago, Sonny said:
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Can find it on twitter, 

As said it's PFA one I found. Fan survey doesn't appear to have been published yet 

Edited by bazil85

48 minutes ago, shull said:

Your opinion, I disagree. As I say it is only opinions and that fact clearly angers you.. 

19 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'm guessing that Bazil had got mixed up. Could be wrong though. 

42 minutes ago, Sonny said:
50 minutes ago, munoz said:

Yes that's what the players want but the post I asked about also stated it was the prefered fan option. Where is that claim coming from?

Seen more chat on this, apologise I've mixed the two up.