Plans for next season

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Absolute nonsense. Season 19/20 will be curtailed if it can't be finished IN THE TIME ALLOWED. The powers that be have decreed this. Not just the SPFL. Luckily for us Scottish football doesn't live in a Shull bubble. Season 20/21 is an entirely separate entity. The TV rights have been sold and teams, if they survive, will rely on the money from the rights. Your gripe will not change these facts. I know you want to take football back to the dark ages and, possibly through jealousy, you don't believe footballers should be paid properly for doing their jobs. They are in the entertainment business. They are worth what people are willing to pay. You, quite simply, have a massive chip on your shoulder and cannot stop attempting to force your views over and over and over and over and over again on this forum.

Scottish Footballers in the entertainment business. 

That's  a belter, Lucy. 

They are not even qualified to be in the Football business.

Most failing miserably at their chosen trade.

Probably £31 a ticket to get entertained the next time the so called maestros take the field.  

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

And believe it or not, that was the wrong f**king smiley thing I used as well.

Ach I'm going offline for a bit to sort myself out. :lol:

You'd do better to take lessons from faraway.

Too far?

20 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Absolute nonsense. Season 19/20 will be curtailed if it can't be finished IN THE TIME ALLOWED. The powers that be have decreed this. Not just the SPFL. Luckily for us Scottish football doesn't live in a Shull bubble. Season 20/21 is an entirely separate entity. The TV rights have been sold and teams, if they survive, will rely on the money from the rights. Your gripe will not change these facts. I know you want to take football back to the dark ages and, possibly through jealousy, you don't believe footballers should be paid properly for doing their jobs. They are in the entertainment business. They are worth what people are willing to pay. You, quite simply, have a massive chip on your shoulder and cannot stop attempting to force your views over and over and over and over and over again on this forum.

Over and over and over and over and over and over you will follow St Mirren. 

I am not. 

It's over. 

4 hours ago, lenziebud said:
17 hours ago, jaybee said:

You are behaving like a greeting faced bairn, a few contra - posts outlining your position; fair enough, but your constant carping is almost Shull-esque.  I it bother you so much go buy a Hearts season ticket, the adults have made a decision so off to bed and keep it down.

Shull is a lot more interesting than you. I'm more interested in a post he would put up than you because he is prepared to have a go an not just toe the populist line.

Its always interesting going against the grain as you learn more.

I think its a bit of a stretch putting yourself in the adult camp

The only time Shull would be more interesting than anyone is assuming every other fecker is dead

You are more interested in Shulls posts simply because you have the mental capacity of a five year old (who has been kept back a year).

And if you seriously think Shulls posts are simply aimed at not just toeing the populist line, then I really must apologise to that five year old (who it seems was unjustly kept back a year).

And if you wish to learn more through 'going against the grain' start with an apostrophe between the t and s in It's..............  Just like what I done.

Sorry but the proof is here yet again no apostrophe, when I finished school and become an adult I learned to not forget them.........mostly.

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The only time Shull would be more interesting than anyone is assuming every other fecker is dead

You are more interested in Shulls posts simply because you have the mental capacity of a five year old (who has been kept back a year).

And if you seriously think Shulls posts are simply aimed at not just toeing the populist line, then I really must apologise to that five year old (who it seems was unjustly kept back a year).

And if you wish to learn more through 'going against the grain' start with an apostrophe between the t and s in It's..............  Just like what I done.

Sorry but the proof is here yet again no apostrophe, when I finished school and become an adult I learned to not forget them.........mostly.

This forum for me is  a bit of fun. I really don't take anything on it seriously and its hysterical when some muppet pulls me up for spelling. I usually write a few sentences as quickly as I can, don't check spelling and then go and do something meaningful with my day.

Also got an A in English for my O grade and Higher  so must have been doing something right all those years ago. Wonder what you got or have you sat any exams yet ?

Edited by lenziebud

Shull is an attention seeking, needy forum Scotty McClue without the intelligence or interest.

Makes James Traynor sound clever!

12 minutes ago, lenziebud said:
17 minutes ago, jaybee said:

This forum for me is  a bit of fun. I really don't take anything on it seriously and its hysterical when some muppet pulls me up for spelling. I usually write a few sentences as quickly as I can, don't check spelling and then go and do something meaningful with my day.

Also got an A in English for my O grade and Higher English so must have been doing something right all those years ago. Wonder what you got ?

Actually an honours degree, and yes I also don't take everything to heart, but when people post absolute garbage as Shull does from time to time then I feel entitled to challenge it, equally I have on occasions supported some of his posts and if other posters choose to berete me and use Shull as a stick then I will retort and be sarcastic and picky as I feel entitled to do so.  I really don't give toss about other peoples opinions of my views; I don't need their validation and I respond in accordance with what has been posted. Play nice and I will also.

Edited by jaybee
cant spell :)

34 minutes ago, shull said:

Golden Dragon will open in 15 minutes. 

It has been closed for many many weeks. 

I have really missed my weekly Chinese meal from there. 

The countdown is on. 

You're not the only one...apparently it's constantly engaged.

They should put their prices up!

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Actually an honours degree, and yes I also don't take everything to heart, but when people post absolut garbage as Shull does from time to time then I feel entitled to challenge it, equally I have on occasions supported some of his posts and if other posters choose to berete me and use Shull as a stick then I will retort and be sarcastic and picky as I feel entitled to do so.  I really don't give toss about other peoples opinions of my views; I don't need their validation and I respond in accordance with what has been posted. Play nice and I will to.

An honours degree, wow got one of those too. Anything else you want to add ?

I got mine when it was hard to get to Uni too !!

Its just hysterical the way people react to Shull and he just keeps looping them in. 

27 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I am not trying to cause you embarrassment, but the possessive apostrophe seems to have been missed. You're certainly not the only one, btw. 

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

I am not trying to cause you embarrassment, but the possessive apostrophe seems to have been missed. You're certainly not the only one, btw. 

Aye, he is. The wee fud is trying to make you look like a fud in front of everyone, Jaybee. The question is are you going to just take it from him like a wee fanny? 

It doesn't bother me any longer what shull posts because I've got him on ignore. Along with dozens of others I expect.

I just wish other contributors would stop quoting his mince into their own posts.

Good news about the Chinese takeaway though, eh ?

On 5/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, W6er said:

@Yflab, @djchapsticks & @Tommy - I'd just like to say you're all fine, upstanding gentleman and it's great to know that you're backing the club in its time of need. 

I will be buying two, and I imagine @St.Ricky and @div will be, too! Of course there will be genuine fans who may have lost their jobs, and I think the SMISA fund would be well used if it helped support season ticket holders who are facing financial difficulties.

Me too