Plans for next season

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

That was a rumour a few years ago wasn’t it? This would be a way for them to keep a foothold in Scottish football if they moved. Absolutely no from me as well. 

I wish they’d put colts in england and when they got to a decent level, transferred over. 

I was thinking on much the same lines well kinda... was thinking Siberia 

Forty Diddy Clubs can destroy the SFA and SPFL. 
Not one non sectarian person like me. 
While all fans of all Clubs are complicit in the corruption, then Scottish Football will remain screwed. 
And yet you will take every one of their bigoted pounds when they hire you to drive them. Practice what you preach, get a no bigot Two Cheek fans allowed sign up and stick to that policy.....Nah thought as much.....no need to respond although you will with some faux justification. Just another mouthpiece apologist who realises that in the West of Scotland you need to pucker up and take the bigot pound exactly like SMFC.

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
On 6/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, shull said:
While all fans of all Clubs are complicit in the corruption, then Scottish Football will remain screwed. 

And yet you will take every one of their bigoted pounds when they hire you to drive them. Practice what you preach, get a no bigot Two Cheek fans allowed sign up and stick to that policy.....Nah thought as much.....no need to respond although you will with some faux justification. Just another mouthpiece apologist who realises that in the West of Scotland you need to pucker up and take the bigot pound exactly like SMFC.

How would he know a bigot when he/she got into his taxi? 

Bet my troll answers before you do. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Needed someone to ask a silly question and along came the forum Haddie. Read what the man said. S could put a sign on his taxi. No Celtic or Rangers fans carried. Why not if he feels so strongly about it! Seems like the equivalent of what he is asking the club to do 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
On 6/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, shull said:

The difference is , any bigoted, sectarian or scum behaviour by customers and those customers are banned for life from my car and every car in the Company, The Company have all their details and they are history.

Next ?

So the "mystery philanthropist" Budge/Hearts and OF Colts plans have bitten the dust, that just leaves one :rolleyes: more attempt to reconstruct the leagues for next seasons - a permanent :rolleyes: 14-10-10-10 deal. Like I've said before now that we've resigned Flynn & made offers based on what we presume next season's budget will be I hope & think the deal will be knocked back & that will be the end of reconstruction talk for this season. :rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52999362

Pity for us cos I think a 14 team top flight would suit us better in the long run, pity for  Budge/Hearts cos I still think she could have had that deal in April - as for the OF Colts plan, get that in the sea.

If Hertz get promoted next season my flabber will be gasted if they're still in favour of a 14 team top flight.

Edited by Bud the Baker

13 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

So the "mystery philanthropist" Budge/Hearts and OF Colts plans have bitten the dust, that just leaves one :rolleyes: more attempt to reconstruct the leagues for next seasons - a permanent :rolleyes: 14-10-10-10 deal. Like I've said before now that we've resigned Flynn & made offers based on what we presume next season's budget will be I hope & think the deal will be knocked back & that will be the end of reconstruction talk for this season. :rolleyes:

Pity for us cos I think a 14 team top flight would suit us better in the long run, pity for  Budge/Hearts cos I still think she could have had that deal in April - as for the OF Colts plan, get that in the sea.

If Hertz get promoted next season my flabber will be gasted if they're still in favour of a 14 team top flight.

The 14..10..10..10 set up would get my vote. 

The vibes are it's likely to be approved according to the trash media. No idea if any substance to it or not but plenty reports this afternoon a permanent 14 has support now. Clearly the philanthropic bribe appears to be working.

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
42 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

The vibes are it's likely to be approved according to the trash media. No idea if any substance to it or not but plenty reports this afternoon a permanent 14 has support now. Clearly the philanthropic bribe appears to be working.

Oh well, it'll only have cost Hertz £3M then for a change they could've had for free in April - still I'm sure it'll be spun into a victory for "successful businesswoman" Anne Budge & Hertz!

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
49 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

No complaints here. I like defeating Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Oh well, it'll only have cost Hertz £3M then for a change they could've had for free in April - still I'm sure it'll be spun into a victory for "successful businesswoman" Anne Budge & Hertz!

Its definitely not the worst option,  especially when you consider some of the nonsense that has been proposed. 

A 14 team top flight would hopefully give us some security in avoiding the drop.

If it happens I'm relatively content,  and if it doesn't, we have yet another opportunity to point and laugh at Hearts.

Its definitely not the worst option,  especially when you consider some of the nonsense that has been proposed. 
A 14 team top flight would hopefully give us some security in avoiding the drop.
If it happens I'm relatively content,  and if it doesn't, we have yet another opportunity to point and laugh at Hearts.
Bottom 8 20 home games in a 40 game season presumably (haven't even bothered looking at the split plan assuming top 6 bottom 8 after 2 rounds

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
16 minutes ago, munoz said:

Bottom 8 20 home games in a 40 game season presumably (haven't even bothered looking at the split plan assuming top 6 bottom 8 after 2 rounds

I think you have it right. 

17 minutes ago, GMan said:

So your pal, W6er, disappears and you're suddenly back all over the forum... 

W6r has gone. Sadly for the forum imo. Nothing to do with me. I just have more time in my hands as the two organisations I have helped found now have good folk to take them forward and don't need me to get in their way 

Sorry if this question has been answered earlier, but in a 14-team Premiership, will it still be one team relegated and one team into playoffs at the end of a season?

If that's the case I might be tempted to agree with the change, but not if two teams are to be relegated.

The other problem I can see is that the money in the division will have to be spread more thinly, among 14 clubs instead of 12.

Why do folks only worry and talk about relegation. 

Why don't we talk about challenging.for the title ? 

Even winning the damn thing and qualifying for the Champions League ? 

Would that be silly talk because Scottish Football is totally fecking corrupt and ruled via sectarianism. 

BIGOTS FC ARE HEADING FOR 35 IN A ROW, HELLO. 

16 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Sorry if this question has been answered earlier, but in a 14-team Premiership, will it still be one team relegated and one team into playoffs at the end of a season?

If that's the case I might be tempted to agree with the change, but not if two teams are to be relegated.

The other problem I can see is that the money in the division will have to be spread more thinly, among 14 clubs instead of 12.

Think they’re looking at 2 down...........plus a play off.

On 6/12/2020 at 9:09 AM, HSS said:

Think they’re looking at 2 down...........plus a play off.

Thanks HSS. In that case I'd rather just stay with a top division of 12. No reason why we should take less money and greater risks just to let Hearts stay in the division. They were clearly the poorest team when the games were called off, so should accept their fate.

As I said in a previous post, does anyone think that there would have been all these attempts at reconstruction if Buddies, Accies or Livi had been at the bottom of the division? Don't think so.