50/50 draw

Most clubs run matchday lotteries / 50:50 draws in normal times. 

Is this not something that the club could do during this period to help raise some revenue? Not sure if there are gambling restrictions that would rule it out but surely worth considering. 

Given that fans are not spending money of tickets, pies, programmes and merchandise I’m sure many could be tempted to to part with say £10 a ticket each week. 

Say we can get 1000x £10. 

£5k to the club

£5k to the winner

Hold the draw at 3pm on a Saturday to give everyone something to look forward to. 

Must be easy to spin something up online to sell/purchase tickets online. 

Most clubs run matchday lotteries / 50:50 draws in normal times. 
Is this not something that the club could do during this period to help raise some revenue? Not sure if there are gambling restrictions that would rule it out but surely worth considering. 
Given that fans are not spending money of tickets, pies, programmes and merchandise I’m sure many could be tempted to to part with say £10 a ticket each week. 
Say we can get 1000x £10. 
£5k to the club
£5k to the winner

Hold the draw at 3pm on a Saturday to give everyone something to look forward to. 
Must be easy to spin something up online to sell/purchase tickets online. 
What like 50/50 who's gott the virus?

• 1 year later...

I recently found out that some players use book errors in quotes to bet without risk. Mistakes can be different — from technical to analytical. And if they usually turn a blind eye to the use of the latest beeches, then for online betting on technically erroneous coefficients, they almost always make a refund. Almost — because sometimes you can still get a win. But the abuse of such bets can lead to the closure of the account by the bookmaker. I somehow abused it, and they closed my understanding. It was unfortunate, so you need to put it according to the rules and do everything according to the law.

Edited by cxffzstarsweet