Network Premiere - On Our Way

div

9 minutes ago, W6er said:

That looks great! Thanks for sharing, Div.

It's a bit rough around the edges, video ain't really my thing, but it passed some time and hopefully will help some others waste 90 mins remembering better days!

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Brilliant Div,thank you.Ok to share with mates?

Definitely mate. I’m sure the club will appreciate these are difficult times and allow us to stitch together all these clips that are already in the public domain to cheer folk up.

14 hours ago, div said:

It's a bit rough around the edges, video ain't really my thing, but it passed some time and hopefully will help some others waste 90 mins remembering better days!

Great effort Div, cheers look forward to watching it tonight!

That was a good reminder for me of the scores from those games, since I had forgotten most of them.

Also thought we got a few bigots types of penalties awarded to us  :rolleyes:

A nice reminder of when we were able to score from corner kicks and free kicks  👍

14 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

See u managed to remove yourself from Div’s arse for five minutes to post, away crawl back up sleaze bag!

Quite obviously you are product of something that comes out of an arse..... maybe we should re introduce self isolation on here, you would fit right in:byebye