Global Fascist State

shull

3 hours ago, W6er said:

You seem to be confusing the second amendment, the right to bear arms, with the first. Who determines what is 'hateful' or 'dangerous'? 

Have a think about things like the anti-vaxxers movement. Look at what happened to many of their children as a result of one rogue scientist deliberately spreading discredited nonsense.

Another classic example happened in Africa where people were told to cure AIDS with prayer and all sorts of weird and wacky guff leading to millions of unnecessary deaths.

Yet another is one of our own forum members wilfully spreading nonsense about how Vitamin C is a cure for COVID and pretty much everything else.

Like religion, I could be here all day giving perfectly good examples of how words can be dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

I love a right good skim. 

No need to completely ignore anybody. 

See their name and decide there and then whether to give them a right royal skimming. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS

Trump announces that he will make the term antifa, short for anti fascist, a terrorist organisation.

In theory, this moves USA closer to being a fascist state although I'm not sure how he will implement this [emoji1787]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...