Global Fascist State

shull

29 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

. .and the ill informed , the easily lead , those who believe everything they see on the tell-lies-vision ,  the Marxists , the Commies and so on. .I totally get it. .oh l almost forgot the ones that stick up for nut job eugeniscists . .

Why are you so obsessed with Marxism and communists? I take it the next step will be linking it to the new world order, then the Zionists? Then you will have arrived at your final destination, which if you don’t know already is antisemitism.
I hope that your just a bit young and ill informed having been down a couple of internet rabbit holes and not a far right bigot. 

This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long – We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” – David Rockefeller speaking at the UN, Sept. 14, 1994.

Claimed Quote:

This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Description: David Rockefeller supposedly said this on Sept. 23, 1994 at a meeting with the UN. The only sources to cite this quote are conspiracy websites.

The Truth: The quote was modified from a televised speech Rockefeller gave at the UN in 1995

Actual Quote:

"This present window of opportunity which during a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long.Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts "

On 12/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, antrin said:

Total crazy bollox.

this forum has been severely contaminated by bigots and nut jobs.

The question over whether Gates' financial donations give him undue influence over the WHO is legitimate, the problem is when it gets embedded in Alt-Right conspiracy theories about him wanting to dose the water supply and turn us all into halfman-halfbiscuit creatures!

I guess that's the nature of a successful conspiracy theory though, you start with something real and then graft your fantasies onto it...

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

I’m no bigot, but hold my hands up to the second charge. Most Saints fans I know do suffer from that just by continuing to wander on occasions to Love St....is that so bad?

My bad.  Mea culpa.  

I, too, have been known to wander thus.

I should, of course, have specified "bigotted nutjobs".

On 12/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, Bud the Baker said:

@shull The Great Reset - you're about 6 months out of date with your latest conspiracy theory - this one stemming from a web article originating from that ArchAnarchist the Prince of Wales on June 3. :lol:

#TheGreatReset | Prince of Wales

If there's a more brain-dead collective than the Alt-Right Conspiracy Theorists then I've yet to come across them. :lol:

It's a conspiracy , it's a conspiracy , it's a conspiracy , it's a conspiracy . .