Global Fascist State

shull

The woman is 66 years old. What exactly were you expecting?
Time isn't kind to anyone. There are no exceptions that I have seen.

I was joking chap. Catherine Bach in her prime would’ve been a sock filler for many a young lad. I just couldn’t imagine Yflab filling a sock as she is now. Maybe he is................. Yflab, could you please put us out our misery?

4 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I was joking chap. Catherine Bach in her prime would’ve been a sock filler for many a young lad. I just couldn’t imagine Yflab filling a sock as she is now. Maybe he is................. Yflab, could you please put us out our misery?

I know you were.

And FFS are you kidding. I don't want to lose my breakfast. 🤢

Mind you, Balfy does claim to be still shagging like a 20 year old in his later years. All that loose, wrinkly, flabby, wobbly skin shoogling around. Ugh!

Edited by oaksoft

I know you were.
And FFS are you kidding. I don't want to lose my breakfast. [emoji1785]
Mind you, Balfy does claim to be still shagging like a 20 year old in his later years. All that loose, wrinkly, flabby, wobbly skin shoogling around. Ugh!
He's accurate though. He was a virgin until he was 21. :whistle

The thread has something for everyone. Questionable displays of sanity, conspiracy theory, many tales of wrinkly sex and now soft furnishings puns.

On that last note, I read today that the police are having to deal with a lot of carpet thefts in the Feegie Park area so stay alert folks. Apparently, it's the work of rug addicts.

I think it’s important that all bus and taxi drivers have to get the vaccine and get put on a register before they are allowed to carry public passengers..... [emoji40]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55471282
Improve public transport slightly and we could do away with taxis altogether. Think of the increase to health benefits that would incur. [emoji6]

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Improve public transport slightly and we could do away with taxis altogether. Think of the increase to health benefits that would incur. emoji6.png

Not to mention the ex cabbies would need to get a real  job limiting time to post pish on forums. WIN WIN.