Global Fascist State

shull

27 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Not to mention the ex cabbies would need to get a real  job limiting time to post pish on forums. WIN WIN.

Why is a taxi driver not a real job?

We all know he's a nutjob but that type of comment, along with quite a few you've made recently, put you in the same brainless bracket. 

46 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Quite simply. Feckin' trolling D!**head.

I see Rangers were there for the taking today, if you were a moron. 😂😂😂

Been on the hardman juice I see? 😜 What job do you do that's a real job? Can't imagine it being very complicated. 😂😂😂

Edited by faraway saint

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I see Rangers were there for the taking today, if you were a moron. 😂😂😂

Been on the hardman juice I see? 😜 What job do you do that's a real job? Can't imagine it being very complicated. 😂😂😂

Given his livid, personal abuse-filled response to the post about teachers I am assuming he is or was working in that profession.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

For goodness sakes. You need to go and calm down FFS.

Passive aggressiveness is one of the most cowardly responses from an individual. Too cowardly to call someone out openly. As for you. Why did you think you needed to intercede? Are you so desperate for companionship you'll back a complete @rseole like faraway?

On 12/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, antrin said:

Total crazy bollox.

this forum has been severely contaminated by bigots and nut jobs.

Correct me if l am wrong , it sounds awfully like you are giving tacit support to an unelected , billionaire , technocrat , eugenicist with no medical background  whatsoever . .

On 12/31/2020 at 5:04 PM, stlucifer said:

Passive aggressiveness is one of the most cowardly responses from an individual. Too cowardly to call someone out openly. As for you. Why did you think you needed to intercede? Are you so desperate for companionship you'll back a complete @rseole like faraway?

TBF, I am not sure you are in a position to call anyone an arsehole after your recent abusive posts.

13 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Correct me if l am wrong , it sounds awfully like you are giving tacit support to an unelected , billionaire , technocrat , eugenicist with no medical background  whatsoever . .

OK , you’re wrong, in that you are not quite right.

I was expressing - in a mild manner- my opinion on some of the deranged posts that despoil this forum nowadays.  Luckily,  I can ignore most of them but shit happens and so I occasionally and unavoidably glimpse some, when a misguided Buddie quotes them.

I believe that Bill Gates and his wife have been wonderfully proactive in using their amazing wealth to benefit a myriad charities in ways that I have never seen done by anyone else - with such accrued wealth - since our own Dale Carnegie did it.  Billionaires who do that are better than the majority who don’t.  They should all be adequately taxed - but as they are not, Bill is the next best thing.

We can agree that he has been (so probably still IS) an amazingly skilled and adept technocrat. As I’ve made most of my income for scores of years with a passport that said I was a “Computer Consultant) I think that being called a technocrat is a non-judgmental, good thing.  :)

I give tacit support to ANYONE who is trying to do the right thing. Would you rather I was supine and wholly supportive of the elected arseholes such as Trump or The Buffoon who has dragged UK out of Europe? In both those examples, the elections that ultimately gave them powers were rigged to not be the will of the majority of people in either country.

Bill Gates does not need a medical background but he funds a shoal of people who do have precisely that.  It’s what leaders do.

Finally, I think the idea that Gates is a “eugenecist” is straight from shull-style fruitloopland.

But, as I honestly respect your opinion in the main...

...just in case there was the slenderest chance that it might be true-ish...

I had a look online to see if that claim could be stacked up.  It can’t.

For me, it’s f**kin conspiracy imbecilism.  And I blame shull.  :)

(Don’t worry.   This post is far too long for his mental capacity/concentration, so he’ll “skim by” and won’t be offended.)

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

My personal flaws? Are you really so stupid? It's certainly unsurprising that you're not answering a simple question.

I'm going to be perfectly honest. I come on here for a bit of fun and a bit of banter and occasionally some serious discussion on any number of topics. Just like Balfy and Tommy, you are far too emotionally high maintenance for my liking so I'll leave you to it.

33 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm going to be perfectly honest. I come on here for a bit of fun and a bit of banter and occasionally some serious discussion on any number of topics. Just like Balfy and Tommy, you are far too emotionally high maintenance for my liking so I'll leave you to it.

Given that this list of posts started with you replying to a post NOT directed at you, that's rich. But I'll leave you to figure out why you felt it necessary to do so. I'm not sure it was for fun, banter or serious debate. My emotional state is neither here nor there. but I assure you it is not likely to be as high maintenance as someone who deliberately Injects themselves into other people's conversations.

18 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Given that this list of posts started with you replying to a post NOT directed at you, that's rich. But I'll leave you to figure out why you felt it necessary to do so. I'm not sure it was for fun, banter or serious debate. My emotional state is neither here nor there. but I assure you it is not likely to be as high maintenance as someone who deliberately Injects themselves into other people's conversations.

FFS Lucy. Just let it go and lighten up. :blink:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Me, emotionally high maintenance  :lol:

Can't wait to tell the wife that   :lol:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS Lucy. Just let it go and lighten up. :blink:

Like you do? I've just been catching up on the forum and can't help but see your, (or you're as you seem to think), maniacal rants. I think you should seriously take a break as you seem to be close to impacting on your mental health.