Global Fascist State

shull

On 1/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, antrin said:

OK , you’re wrong, in that you are not quite right.

I was expressing - in a mild manner- my opinion on some of the deranged posts that despoil this forum nowadays.  Luckily,  I can ignore most of them but shit happens and so I occasionally and unavoidably glimpse some, when a misguided Buddie quotes them.

I believe that Bill Gates and his wife have been wonderfully proactive in using their amazing wealth to benefit a myriad charities in ways that I have never seen done by anyone else - with such accrued wealth - since our own Dale Carnegie did it.  Billionaires who do that are better than the majority who don’t.  They should all be adequately taxed - but as they are not, Bill is the next best thing.

We can agree that he has been (so probably still IS) an amazingly skilled and adept technocrat. As I’ve made most of my income for scores of years with a passport that said I was a “Computer Consultant) I think that being called a technocrat is a non-judgmental, good thing.  :)

I give tacit support to ANYONE who is trying to do the right thing. Would you rather I was supine and wholly supportive of the elected arseholes such as Trump or The Buffoon who has dragged UK out of Europe? In both those examples, the elections that ultimately gave them powers were rigged to not be the will of the majority of people in either country.

Bill Gates does not need a medical background but he funds a shoal of people who do have precisely that.  It’s what leaders do.

Finally, I think the idea that Gates is a “eugenecist” is straight from shull-style fruitloopland.

But, as I honestly respect your opinion in the main...

...just in case there was the slenderest chance that it might be true-ish...

I had a look online to see if that claim could be stacked up.  It can’t.

For me, it’s f**kin conspiracy imbecilism.  And I blame shull.  :)

(Don’t worry.   This post is far too long for his mental capacity/concentration, so he’ll “skim by” and won’t be offended.)

Yes of course , fact checkers got it completely right as did Robert F. Kennedy , right on the money if you pardon the pun . 

What a complete baisturt Doris wus , following the will of the British electorate and "dragging us out of Europe",  what a calamity indeed. Why there was no second vote , so that the people could vote correctly , as they did for the Irish beats me. Although , l thought that with him being the glove puppet of Gates that you would positively love him . After all he does  seem to follow to the letter what unelected Dr Whitless tells him,  doesn't he . .

You are spot on about the kind of fruitloops , truth deniers and just plain old media repeaters that populate the forum now , not to mention the brain washed . It seems that plain old objective truth has been forgotten in a rush to believe everything his benevolence Gates tells his sponsored media to say , it simply all stacks up , Imperial College , Guardian , Independent , BBC , Whitless , vaccines , Gates . You couldn't make it up , because he did.

Now l know you are an intelligent person unlike others and don't make Faraway-type posts , so l'm sure you know conspiracy is a felony and not imbecilism , even if Gates did come from Silly-con valley. .

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/

16 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Yes of course , fact checkers got it completely right as did Robert F. Kennedy , right on the money if you pardon the pun . 

What a complete baisturt Doris wus , following the will of the British electorate and "dragging us out of Europe",  what a calamity indeed. Why there was no second vote , so that the people could vote correctly , as they did for the Irish beats me. Although , l thought that with him being the glove puppet of Gates that you would positively love him . After all he does  seem to follow to the letter what unelected Dr Whitless tells him,  doesn't he . .

You are spot on about the kind of fruitloops , truth deniers and just plain old media repeaters that populate the forum now , not to mention the brain washed . It seems that plain old objective truth has been forgotten in a rush to believe everything his benevolence Gates tells his sponsored media to say , it simply all stacks up , Imperial College , Guardian , Independent , BBC , Whitless , vaccines , Gates . You couldn't make it up , because he did.

Now l know you are an intelligent person unlike others and don't make Faraway-type posts , so l'm sure you know conspiracy is a felony and not imbecilism , even if Gates did come from Silly-con valley. .

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/

For those who prefer to get their science from more trustworthy sources than "Bob's Hi Falutin Rootin Tootin Blog", here is a peer reviewed scientific review of what happened in Nigeria when certain areas boycotted the polio vaccine on religious conspiracy grounds.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1831725/

Edited by oaksoft

So, have you found any evidence yet ?
You accused me of being racist.
Show who I was racist against.
I think it's fair to say that you haven't personally made a racist post, shull. However, as I pointed out to you a while back, if ye fly wae the craws, ye get shot wae the craws. Folk will make their minds up based on the utter shite you keep posting.

11 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

I think it's fair to say that you haven't personally made a racist post, shull. However, as I pointed out to you a while back, if ye fly wae the craws, ye get shot wae the craws. Folk will make their minds up based on the utter shite you keep posting.

Indeed, by association, as I also pointed put.

He's always banging on about "free speech" with no evidence to back it up, yet he's whining when he's called out for posting various clips of people that have racist views.

Anyhow, he's on ignore, he can do what he likes, as we all can.

To use a well known quote......................feckem. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, by association, as I also pointed put.

He's always banging on about "free speech" with no evidence to back it up, yet he's whining when he's called out for posting various clips of people that have racist views.

Anyhow, he's on ignore, he can do what he likes, as we all can.

To use a well known quote......................feckem. 

Well you accused me of a criminal offence.

Show me your evidence.

1 hour ago, shull said:

So, have you found any evidence yet ?

You accused me of being racist.

Show who I was racist against.

I'd say the one about comedians you like/dislike was a clear example of racism as is the use of dogwhistle accusations of BLM being a communist movement - you're nowhere near as clever as you think.

Also your lack of understanding of political terms like fascism is so wrong & predictable it's not even annoying anymore.

Edited by Bud the Baker

So, still no evidence.
Just in case you skimmed it.

What conclusion would the man in the Clapham omnibus draw (English Law, you'll get it).

I'd say the one about comedians you like/dislike was a clear example of racism as is the use of the dogwhistle accusations of BLM being a communist movement - you're nowhere near as clever as you think.
Also your lack of understanding of political terms like fascism is so wrong & predictable it's not even annoying anymore.
Promoting/spreading of racist/bigoted views is also racist/bigoted.

As for BLM, I've mentioned my opinion on the name before, only to be called out as racist myself (without having said anything, or promoted anything, racist) and told I "just don't get it". I do "get it", I just don't agree with it.

Just now, Slarti said:

Promoting/spreading of racist/bigoted views is also racist/bigoted.

As for BLM, I've mentioned my opinion on the name before, only to be called out as racist myself (without having said anything, or promoted anything, racist) and told I "just don't get it". I do "get it", I just don't agree with it.

Do I agree with everything, every member of the BLM movement says - NO.

Have some advocates of BLM gone OTT and made racist comments themselves - prob'ly - I rarely watch @shulls links as clicking on them makes money for the unsavoury people who make them.

Is BLM a communist organization as opposed to having advocates who may be communist - NO - these are dogwhistle allegations to hide the accusers own racist views.

It is undeniable (well it's deniable) evident that institutional racism still exists and that BLM is a movement whose primary aim is to counter this.

I don't know what posts of yours have led to these allegations, although your Devil's Advocaat posts often walk a fine line, however I feel I have shown two examples of shull's posts being racist and reserve the to say so anytime, anyplace, anywhere I choose.