Global Fascist State

shull

Hey [mention=15031]antrin[/mention] I know you like censorship so you'll probably enjoy this wee video. .

Trump being kicked off FB etc is NOT censorship.

Nobody is stopping him from saying whatever he wants, he is just being prevented from using SOMEONE ELSE'S platform to do it.

If he had borrowed my loudhailer and then I took it off him because he broke the conditions he agreed to when he borrowed it, that doesn't prevent him from continuing to say what he wants, it only prevents him from doing so through MY loudhailer. Therefore, it's not censorship.

Edit: As for your choice of YouTuber, a conspiracy theorist who promotes alternative medicine - good choice.

As an aside, do you know how we know that "alternative medicine" doesn't work? Because, if it did, it would just be called "medicine".

7 hours ago, Slarti said:

Trump being kicked off FB etc is NOT censorship.

Nobody is stopping him from saying whatever he wants, he is just being prevented from using SOMEONE ELSE'S platform to do it.

If he had borrowed my loudhailer and then I took it off him because he broke the conditions he agreed to when he borrowed it, that doesn't prevent him from continuing to say what he wants, it only prevents him from doing so through MY loudhailer. Therefore, it's not censorship.

Edit: As for your choice of YouTuber, a conspiracy theorist who promotes alternative medicine - good choice.

As an aside, do you know how we know that "alternative medicine" doesn't work? Because, if it did, it would just be called "medicine".

Trump, American loonball, could always do what our own loonball does and magic up another alias...............

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says "Hello Dears! I'm new to Twitter! Ms. Bout-Fired! Lol"

Apparently hoardes of people who are members of something called QAnon actually believed that Trump would unveil and publicly execute a series of high level paedophiles yesterday. It seems many in that organisation have been left disillusioned that nothing happened.

WTF 🤣

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Apparently hoardes of people who are members of something called QAnon actually believed that Trump would unveil and publicly execute a series of high level paedophiles yesterday. It seems many in that organisation have been left disillusioned that nothing happened.

WTF 🤣

@saintnextlifetime is in tears, he was all set, popcorn and all. :lol:

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The whole thing is genuinely chilling.

I don't know if it is mental illness, extreme gullibility orsomething else which drives these bampots.

Whatever it is, just keep them the feck away from me.

Hard to say why, but the internet, IMO, makes it easier for these halfwits to find extreme shit and spread it where the gullible lap it up.

It's funny how these loonballs accuse others of having closed minds when the truth is they have mostly lost theirs.