Global Fascist State

shull

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Do I agree with everything, every member of the BLM movement says - NO.

Have some advocates of BLM gone OTT and made racist comments themselves - prob'ly - I rarely watch @shulls links as clicking on them makes money for the unsavoury people who make them.

Is BLM a communist organization as opposed to having advocates who may be communist - NO - these are dogwhistle allegations to hide the accusers own racist views.

It is undeniable (well it's deniable) evident that institutional racism still exists and that BLM is a movement whose primary aim is to counter this.

I don't know what posts of yours have led to these allegations, although your Devil's Advocaat posts often walk a fine line, however I feel I have shown two examples of shull's posts being racist and reserve the to say so anytime, anyplace, anywhere I choose.

On the BLM issue, the terms he, shull, uses against this, including our club and players, comes across as VERY racist.

There's a massive difference between disagreeing and what he sees as acceptable along with his continual tirade of abuse. 

Anyhow, as I said before, feckem. 

2 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

I think it's fair to say that you haven't personally made a racist post, shull. However, as I pointed out to you a while back, if ye fly wae the craws, ye get shot wae the craws. Folk will make their minds up based on the utter shite you keep posting.

Yes but to be fair, that is a comment on those "folk" not being particularly intelligent.

That's hardly shull's fault.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'd say the one about comedians you like/dislike was a clear example of racism as is the use of dogwhistle accusations of BLM being a communist movement - you're nowhere near as clever as you think.

Also your lack of understanding of political terms like fascism is so wrong & predictable it's not even annoying anymore.

Oh come on.

Calling BLM a communist movement is not racism.

You are at it with this.

Neither is it enough for him to post a video of someone who has racist views.

You need to provide some real evidence of him either spouting racist views or linking to a racist video.

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:

Just in case you skimmed it.

What conclusion would the man in the Clapham omnibus draw (English Law, you'll get it).

The average man on the Clapham omnibus is a dribbling simpleton. :D

Is this seriously the level of argument you are aiming for?

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh come on.

You are at it with this.

You need to provide some real evidence of him either spouting racist views or linking to a racist video.

It's not a communist movement and the people who make these allegations are doing so to hide their real agenda - so yes it is it's called dogwhistle politics,

I showed a while back that the comedians he liked were all white while those he disliked were both black.

You can go down the Devil's Advocaat route if you like but the truth is out there.......

Edited by Bud the Baker

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh come on.

You are at it with this.

More drivel.

I think you'll find spreading racist views is not only unacceptable to most, but is, by association, pat of the disease.

You're trying too hard to be the good guy, and failing. 

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's not a communist movement and the people who make these allegations are doing so to hide their real agenda - so yes it is it's called dogwhistle politics,

I showed a while back that the comedians he liked were all white while those he disliked were both black.

I understand dogwhistle politics perfectly well thanks.

Have BLM dropped their core aim of wanting to end capitalism?

Just now, faraway saint said:

Spreading views of, lets say Tommy Robinson, would tick that box.

Away and have a look at yourself. 

I know he's your new pal but. as you said some months ago about tantrum, you betting on the wrong horse here. 

Which views of Tommy Robinson did he spread that were racist?

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, run along, I don't have time for your pish. 

You do know Robinson? 

Trying to be smart really doesn't become you, that's well established. 

Right. So you didn't even watch the video he posted. Got it.

OK that's me reached my fill of forum f**kwittery today.

In summary, if shull has posted something racist then report him to Div and have him deservedly thrown off the forum.

Alternatively, there are a number of anti-racism bodies you could contact to report it. They'll certainly do something about it.

There. That's my daily charitable act to intellectual pondlife fulfilled.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Which views of Tommy Robinson did he spread that were racist?

1. Here's an article detailing them....

Yes Tommy Robinson you ARE a Racist – Resisting Hate

2. The Home Office have completed a report into grooming gangs which show that his main accusation of the past that they're mainly Asian few years is wrong...

Grooming gangs come from ‘diverse backgrounds’, says Home Office as review finally published | The Independent

That's the thing about people they're never as clever as they thin they are and even someone like Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, who admittedly is cuter than most, can't help but let the mask slip from time to time.

What do you get from taking a Devil's Advocaat approach on this issue?

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

1-Right. So you didn't even watch the video he posted. Got it.

OK that's me reached my fill of forum f**kwittery today.

2- In summary, if shull has posted something racist then report him to Div and have him deservedly thrown off the forum.

Alternatively, there are a number of anti-racism bodies you could contact to report it. They'll certainly do something about it.

3- There. That's my daily charitable act to intellectual pondlife fulfilled.

1 - You don't know that.

2 - Are you having a laugh? 

3 - It would be better if you logged off for a while, you're almost as low as you can get.