St Mirren v Dundee Utd Aug 2020-21

Just to deflect from the art of cutting and pasting- I am sure we have all been looking at the situation, that may well be resolved today( but I doubt it), where as it stands we have no clue what or when Season 20-21 will start, and in what format...…….. also will they call 19-20

Will it  be a 12 team top flight League, a 14, or even 16...……..

Will the League Cup be scrapped

And most importantly for us- what players will we have or not have...………..

We have 42 clubs- ( although it seems like 3 at the moment) the vast majority need payouts desperately , and the longer this drags on the discussions will have to change.... as we may not have 42 clubs surviving 

Whats the thoughts here ?

Looks like null and void is off the agenda- so will we get paid on finishing 9th ?

Anyone ( bar Flareybob) ITK ?

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Just to deflect from the art of cutting and pasting- I am sure we have all been looking at the situation, that may well be resolved today( but I doubt it), where as it stands we have no clue what or when Season 20-21 will start, and in what format...…….. also will they call 19-20

Will it  be a 12 team top flight League, a 14, or even 16...……..

Will the League Cup be scrapped

And most importantly for us- what players will we have or not have...………..

We have 42 clubs- ( although it seems like 3 at the moment) the vast majority need payouts desperately , and the longer this drags on the discussions will have to change.... as we may not have 42 clubs surviving 

Whats the thoughts here ?

Looks like null and void is off the agenda- so will we get paid on finishing 9th ?

Anyone ( bar Flareybob) ITK ?

Most people COPY and paste.

Just saying. 😜