Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

This is just what happens when a team wins the league usually get pumped rotten anyone remember Inverness 5-0 v us after we won the league .

All the Liverpool players probably still pissed.

Edited by elvis

On 7/2/2020 at 6:43 AM, faraway saint said:

Lucky white heather......................decided NOT to watch the West Ham v Chelsea game, probably a one way victory for Chelsea.

West Ham 3-2 Chelsea.

Aye, I said West Ham were in trouble. 

@windae cleaner :lol:

First game I’ve really liked since the footy came back.

21 hours ago, Krankies therapist said:

Crap massively overpaid football, cannae even kick it to each other half the time and managers behaving like spoilt weans .

English Premiership will go bust soon. 

There is light at the end of the tunnel then... 

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

It’s all to cater for the diversity in our society. Won’t be long until Conchita Wurst is dragged out.

Agreed.

The glut of women recently dragged in was the same.

Alex Scott isn't bad but some of the other's, especially that one that is on BBC Scotland on final score. :thumbsdown

Will soon be very difficult for a white middleaged man to get a job on telly soon, it is possible that the networks are trying a tad too hard.
I've always been under the perception that equality should be the best person for the job gets the job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.

I've always been under the perception that equality should be the best person for the job gets the job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
I wholeheartedly agree

23 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:
Will soon be very difficult for a white middleaged man to get a job on telly soon, it is possible that the networks are trying a tad too hard.

No argument from me on that as the desired end game. The question has been / is.. How is this accomplished? The Common reaction is to introduce positive descrimination.