Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

47 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Yeah, they've looked really tidy since the league restart

This will be their 16th game unbeaten.

IF the top players play to form they are close to a team that could challenge.

Martial has so many up's and downs, hasn't maintained any form for a full season but is close this season.

As I've mentioned a few times, Fernandes is a top class player, could be the key to real success. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
37 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
 No argument from me on that as the desired end game. The question has been / is.. How is this accomplished? The Common reaction is to introduce positive descrimination. 

Easy, don't discriminate or employ someone that will.

If only it was that simple. 

1 minute ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Not impressed by McGuire, always feel he looks poor against a half decent forward. Definitely better going forward these days.

Not had one of his best days.

Suffers from the price tag IMO.

He is decent breaking out from defence.

The goalie is 2 seasons past his best, they are 2 or 3 players away from being more than a decent side, probably in the defence, IMO. 

9 hours ago, Yflab said:

Spelling gone to pot? Or just trying to be funny. It seems that you can’t have any jokes these days.

Spelling was accurate as usual.

cannae say I saw much humour in evidence in the posts I read.

just middle aged, grumpy white blokes complaining about having to share their cake with others.

8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
9 hours ago, StanleySaint said:
Will soon be very difficult for a white middleaged man to get a job on telly soon, it is possible that the networks are trying a tad too hard.

I've always been under the perception that equality should be the best person for the job gets the job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.

8 hours ago, StanleySaint said:
8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
I've always been under the perception that equality should be the best person for the job gets the job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.

I wholeheartedly agree

I imagine we’re all in agreement then, that the those who got those jobs were all acknowledged as being by far the best person from a Shoddy bunch Of applicants.

that’s nice and sorted, then.

Edited by antrin

8 hours ago, antrin said:

I imagine we’re all in agreement then, that the those who got those jobs were all acknowledged as being by far the best person from a Shoddy bunch Of applicants.

that’s nice and sorted, then.

If you read peoples posts and took on board their point of view you would see that's not the case.

I personally don't give a monkeys testicle if a sports pundit is any of the aforementioned in this post, I just want them to be good at their job.

You, trying to turn this into something it isn't, really need to get a life. :thumbsdown