Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

5 hours ago, Yflab said:

WTAF......

who hires these cnuts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53357841

I only saw the Villa game which was a feckin joke to be awarded by VAR. I said to my family that the big clubs always get the decisions in their favour, feckin scandalous. Villa were the better side in the first half until that decision. 

Spurs didnae, unless Bournemouth are a bigger club? :rolleyes:

Aye, the United penalty was poor, at half time the panel all said pretty much it wasn't a penalty. 

Never mind, the Villa fans will enjoy the league games next season, they should win more than hey lose.

On McGinn, lost his early season form and if anyone is going to attract big money it'll be Grealish. 

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Don’t think there is any way back for Bournemouth and Villa now after Watford won today. Watford are too strong up top with Deeney and Welbeck. 

Villa have nothing to offer, especially vulnerable at the back so, aye, they are gone.

No sure about Bournemouth, it only need a win and it's all down to bottle.

Going to be tight when you add in Watford & West Ham although, like you mention, they are on a wee bit of form. 

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The Burnley goalie is having another stormer, as he has most of the season.

Hard to see Burnley holding out for the 90 minutes, Liverpool are all over them.

0-0 23 mins. 

Despite Pope having a great game Liverpool lead 1-0 at half time.

I pointed out that Man United missed a couple of easy headers during the week, step up Andy Robertson.

What a header. 

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

And wee fud like McGinn who walked out on Saints not caring if they got a penny. Then slated Saints for letting his brother go, hope Villa get relegated...

If he moves on and we get part of the sell on fee then I will forgive him.