Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

25 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Quite a few Scottish games fall into that bracket mate I'm afraid.

On the plus side I had cash on Aberdeen, 31/20 :thumbs2

I generally prefer our type of game to all others , but that was just plain shite.

12 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Aberdeen & Motherwell next up tonight.

Will they continue contributing to making Scottish football the giant that it is................................:rolleyes:

OR will they fall on their arses? 

If the 2 of them fail to get positive results, we're as well chucking European football. 

17 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I'm assuming, can't be bothered checking, these rounds are still a single game? 

Aye, IF they bomb the embarrassment continues.

Aberdeen 1/8 :o Runavik 10/1

Motherwell 1/5 Glentoran 9/1

£10 double on 2 aways. 

image.png.1c3f9b281ed02c9f89a04399aba111bd.png

Yeah, saw that. Waiting to see what the schedule looks like, be a bit disappointing if it’s Celtic and Rangers every week although it probably will be. ESPN are in the process of putting together a very nice football portfolio. They have every Serie A game, every Bundesliga (first season this season) game, Dutch Eredivisie, Swedish & Danish leagues from Europe as well as US, Mexican and Australian games. The English games they show are the FA (every game from the 3rd round onwards as well as some from earlier rounds) & League cup. On the international front they have the European qualifiers for the World Cup and European championships as well as the Nations league. I’m sure I’ve missed some others and there also plenty of other sports like golf, Formula 1, cricket and all the main US sports. All for $5 a month.

• 1 month later...

Heart's v Dundee on BBC Scotland tonight at 7.45.

I will watch, although channel will be swiftly switched to Coronation Street if the players start all that kneeling shite for the BLM terrorist cnuts.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Spurs 3-0 West Ham, just after 15 mins

Harry Kane is an excellent football player.

Can pass a ball and knows where the net is, already scored 2 and had an assist.

Well, well, well.....................................Spurs 3-3 West Ham

3-0 at half time, West Ham certainly came back into it but WHAT a goal in the 94th minute to get the draw.

A great weekend of football and St Mirren didn't lose. :thumbs2

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well, well, well.....................................Spurs 3-3 West Ham

3-0 at half time, West Ham certainly came back into it but WHAT a goal in the 94th minute to get the draw.

A great weekend of football and St Mirren didn't lose. :thumbs2

When I got home it was still 3-0 late in the game. I decided not to bother , and that I would watch the late game , which will probably be 0-0 !

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

When I got home it was still 3-0 late in the game. I decided not to bother , and that I would watch the late game , which will probably be 0-0 !

Aye, I get that sometimes, decide not to watch some games and save myself for a dull 0-0.

Now we've posted this maybe it'll another 3-3. :lol:

PS Vardy is out, maybe not 3-3. 

Edited by faraway saint