Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

Just now, faraway saint said:

That was what they spent on players. 

I think his tactics of the overlapping centre half was found out this season, nobody had seen such a tactic in premier last season. Only time I ever seen it was at love street with peter godfrey ploughing up the wing on the odd occasion and that was quite a sight, mind you campbell money taking penalties was quite another............

Just seen a headline, and it could be paper talk, wee Ole has been given a £9m a YEAR contract.
Eye watering, just shows you the rewards when your in a sport that's watched by millions. 
That's a lot of pences! They must be confident, that's a big sum to pay up if they decide to bin him! Tipping Sunderland to win this afternoon as my mackem mate has said they are bound to win as no bugger can go!!

Last of the Champions league last 16 tonight.
Chelsea, 1-0 from the first leg, Bayern already through as they are 4-1 up from the away match in Italy.
Fancy a draw in the Chelsea game, tight game to call.
image.png.0873523a2adf2c02c7f7db3bb4e8f658.png

Not that tight to call! [emoji41]

Damned Huddersfield blew my other double. [emoji26]Screenshot_20210317-223741.jpeg

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not that tight to call! emoji41.png

Damned Huddersfield blew my other double. emoji26.pngScreenshot_20210317-223741.jpeg

The Chelsea game turned out fairly comfortable, I've watched Chelsea a few times in the last couple of months, generally tight at the back but lacking a cutting edge.

I do like the new manager, doesn't leave anything to the imagination. 

Last couple of games for this weekends games from the top league.....................................

Can West Ham, currently sitting 5th, see off an inconsistent Arsenal? 

Villa have a great chance, IMO, as Spurs, after a short resurgence, have returned to mince.

image.png.7d881c04f101c48fd850c0015cf53df2.png

Edited by faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...