Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

8 hours ago, Slash said:

They are bottle merchants. They have had so many opportunities this season to break into the top 4 and have slipped up each time especially when at home. Guaranteed away win then. 😂 

It's their home form that letting them down so there's more than a decent chance they could win tonight, although Brighton could give themselves some breathing space if they win.

5-5. :wink:

Tonight's Champions League games, Chelsea 2-0 from the first leg HAVE to go through. :rolleyes:

PSG's magnificent result in Germany, they are 3-2 up, should give them the edge, but the Germans will be going all out to overturn this result in what could be a cracking games.

image.png.ef2d8d5afba4861d296f0ef6af95ead0.png

PS @guinness, take a punt on the PSG game, got to be a decent watch. 

PPS If it's 0-0 I blame @Wilbur :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

So, PSG & Chelsea, despite a wonder late goal from Porto, through.

Tonight's games see two English sides try to join Chelsea.

FWIW I can't see Liverpool overcome Real but City should have enough to see off Dortmund, although I'm still not a fan of changing the team so much so often as it can prevent players building up important partnerships with team mates.

image.png.f01061d6a8dd465c8dee1d090a9bdebb.png

Champions League semi finals, the Man City v PSG games look like they could be classics, but quite often at this stage teams can cancel each other out with so many good players all over the park.

Chelsea, well, they seem to have done the right thing in getting rid of Lampard, what a run the new manager has put together, so much for people that "blindly" claim consistency is the thing. 

image.thumb.png.82e75d4607668b6187b8391f3b9a45ac.png

Only 2 English games today, after last night's 2-2 draw between Everton & Spurs, I expect more goals. :rolleyes:
image.png.d5833bd24f5cbd5e33c15bcc33d6dd0b.png
Yeah only 2 English games if you don't count.....

FC Halifax Town v King's Lynn Town FC
on BT Sport 1 @ 12.15

or

Norwich City FC v AFC Bournemouth
on Sky Sports Main Event @ 20.00

[emoji14][emoji19][emoji1787][emoji2960][emoji23][emoji6][emoji13]

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

For City I would expect that if DeBruyne was out for a few games that would be a major loss, feel that Foden could easily make up for Sterling's drop in form but the Belgian's general genius will be hard to replace, would expect Gundogan to feature a lot now too.

Gundogan was on fire yet has only played half an hour in the last 3 league games.

Foden is, IMO, a key player and should be starting every game, yet has only started 1 league game from the last 8.

Agree on De Bruyne, although he has had more game time than most in the last 8 games.

As I mentioned, the straightforward argument is they are still on course for a treble so who can really say the manager hasn't made the right decisions at the right times.

A very critical period coming up, Villa on Wednesday,  cup final next Saturday, Champions League a week on Wednesday.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Second semi final in the FA cup today, Leicester hot favourites.

Them against Chelsea would be a tough one to call, the new Chelsea manager has certainly transformed their season and Rodgers has also had a great season at Leicester.

Live on cooncil TV, 6:30pm KO. 

image.png.e914c9b7198bec9ef2976d79091044d0.png

I lied, apologies, on BT Sport. :zipit