southsidebud

Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

I knew the record was bad with this fixture as Villa have only won twice in the league against Man U stretching back over 21years. Going to have to play exceptionally well to get anything against an inform Utd. Perhaps Grealish and McGinn can put in top performances and lead their teammates to an unlikely victory. UTV.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Should have scored and it wasn't a penalty for me.

Thems the breaks when you're at he bottom. 

Be interesting what Roy Keane says about that award. No way a penalty. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Villa are doomed. 

Certainly not looking good. No desire to close down balls as highlighted by two of the goals. I hate seeing players turning their back on shots. Shithouses. Villa spent a shed load of money during the summer without bringing in the required quality to survive in this league. You only need to look at the work ethic at Sheffield Utd (who have donkey McBurnie) up front to see the difference in the sides. I won’t give up hope just yet. Football has a way of surprising you.

WTAF......

who hires these cnuts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53357841

I only saw the Villa game which was a feckin joke to be awarded by VAR. I said to my family that the big clubs always get the decisions in their favour, feckin scandalous. Villa were the better side in the first half until that decision. 

5 hours ago, Yflab said:

WTAF......

who hires these cnuts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53357841

I only saw the Villa game which was a feckin joke to be awarded by VAR. I said to my family that the big clubs always get the decisions in their favour, feckin scandalous. Villa were the better side in the first half until that decision. 

Spurs didnae, unless Bournemouth are a bigger club? :rolleyes:

Aye, the United penalty was poor, at half time the panel all said pretty much it wasn't a penalty. 

Never mind, the Villa fans will enjoy the league games next season, they should win more than hey lose.

On McGinn, lost his early season form and if anyone is going to attract big money it'll be Grealish. 

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Norwich officially down.

Don’t think there is any way back for Bournemouth and Villa now after Watford won today. Watford are too strong up top with Deeney and Welbeck. 

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Don’t think there is any way back for Bournemouth and Villa now after Watford won today. Watford are too strong up top with Deeney and Welbeck. 

Villa have nothing to offer, especially vulnerable at the back so, aye, they are gone.

No sure about Bournemouth, it only need a win and it's all down to bottle.

Going to be tight when you add in Watford & West Ham although, like you mention, they are on a wee bit of form. 

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

What a job Sean Dyce has done at Burnley over the last few seasons. Unbelievable Jeff unbelievable!

The Burnley goalie is having another stormer, as he has most of the season.

Hard to see Burnley holding out for the 90 minutes, Liverpool are all over them.

0-0 23 mins. 

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The Burnley goalie is having another stormer, as he has most of the season.

Hard to see Burnley holding out for the 90 minutes, Liverpool are all over them.

0-0 23 mins. 

Despite Pope having a great game Liverpool lead 1-0 at half time.

I pointed out that Man United missed a couple of easy headers during the week, step up Andy Robertson.

What a header.