Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

57 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

United went one down after 6 minutes, PSG looked the sharper, slowly United coming back into it, got a fortunate goal,

Oh, Fred, hopeless, was LUCKY not to be red carded, moved his head towards a PSG player, a red card all day long but not tonight, yellow. :blink:

Wee Ole, fcuked up at half time, should have taken Fred off as he's hopeless.

Fred was unlucky to get another booking but he's sent off, barely a minute after PSG scored. 

Another of the inconsistent games for United.

Fred, Martial and Bissaka, not close to the class a team like United need. 

Just now, Yflab said:

Fred cost Man Utd £47M. I widnae cross the road to watch him. He’s feckin shit.

He has been since day one, and Martial has had umpteen chances, gets a wee run, 4-5 games then goes back to mince.

The early chance he, Martial, had, 4 yards over the bar from 7 yards out, quite an achievement. 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wee Ole, fcuked up at half time, should have taken Fred off as he's hopeless.

Fred was unlucky to get another booking but he's sent off, barely a minute after PSG scored. 

Another of the inconsistent games for United.

Fred, Martial and Bissaka, not close to the class a team like United need. 

Thing is there are plenty more that are more out of form than those 3 that they cant shift....

Good thing on a night like this is, my eldest still at uni so he can fume away over this result where he is instead of at home🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

It’s as though they feel that he might play well someday because he’s a Brazilian with a 4 letter nickname......if Fergie was still in charge he’d have been punted by now and replaced by someone from the youth team.

Like you I’ve never seen him play well. And don’t get me started on Maguire. He couldnae even lace Ferdinand or Stams boots. Having him in the England team along with Pickford in goal gives me hope that nae goals Scotland might just change that. 

Fergie wouldn't be calling him Fred by now, maybe something else with 4 letters...........

Maguire seems to be the best they have got, I mean Phil Jones and Eric Bailly spend more time injured. Oops for got old lindeflop

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Pressure on the last game now after getting themselves in position as favourites. 

Not often you get 3 teams going into the last game equal on points.PSG at home to Istanbul and Utd away to Leipzig.You’d imagine PSG will win so a draw would be good enough to get Utd thru.Should be worth a watch 📺

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

United went one down after 6 minutes, PSG looked the sharper, slowly United coming back into it, got a fortunate goal,

Oh, Fred, hopeless, was LUCKY not to be red carded, moved his head towards a PSG player, a red card all day long but not tonight, yellow. :blink:

Referee rightly correcting his error. He was on the Refs radar. Very bad decision not to have substituted even before half time. Thought Ref had a bad night. All the petty fouling and niggling spoilt the game for me, even McBurney standing all over the guy with the commentators saying he didn't mean it. I sure!!!!

Did all this standing (or stamping) on feet only start this season?

Interesting that wee Ole seemed to have learned from his lack of action midweek.

1-0 down to West Ham yesterday and, wham, made substitutions which turned the game.

A comfortable 1-3 victory and they sit 4th in the league.

The EPL is starting to have a more familiar look about it after the normal big boys were absent in the early weeks.

I've mentioned previously, Lampard is doing a pretty decent job at Chelsea, considering his relative inexperience. 

image.png.64f0f7984fcf8ba5452b18a480853ce6.png

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Interesting that wee Ole seemed to have learned from his lack of action midweek.

1-0 down to West Ham yesterday and, wham, made substitutions which turned the game.

A comfortable 1-3 victory and they sit 4th in the league.

The EPL is starting to have a more familiar look about it after the normal big boys were absent in the early weeks.

I've mentioned previously, Lampard is doing a pretty decent job at Chelsea, considering his relative inexperience. 

image.png.64f0f7984fcf8ba5452b18a480853ce6.png

To be fair he had to do something cos they were rotten in first half and should have been 3/4 down by half time really.

Must be a killer to have game changers on bench tho.

20 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Leeds 1-0 West Ham

Bamford clean through on goal, keeper whips the legs off him while diving.

Leeds have penalty saved, low to keepers right.VAR order retake as keeper ever so slightly off the line , scored low to keepers left.

Definitely goals to come you’d imagine

1-1, I turned on the laptop at 1-0, West Ham all over them. 

15 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Leeds keeper was out of position at the corner, struggled to get anything behind the header.

1-1

Oh, finally sorted out the IPTV thing , got it loaded up and will be using it in time for our game next Wednesday ( Getting it Monday next week )

Aww shit, more of your outrageous predictions. :lol:

Anyhow, 1-1 half time, Leeds came back into it after the equaliser.