Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

11 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

If Leeds play as they’ve done in last 2 seasons, they’ll win this against United

Nobody fears Union anymore , shame Scottish clubs don’t have same mentality when we play against the two Glasgow teams

United 1-3 Leedsc

United 3-1 Leeds. :P

PS Re time delay, I'm about 13 seconds behind in the Brighton v Sheffield game.

Like I said yesterday most games on Sky or BT are under a minute, club games, like St MIrren TV, are usually more than that.

At the end of the day, if you stay of the internet it's as good as live no matter what the delay is. 

Edited by faraway saint

United 3-1 Leeds. [emoji14]
PS Re time delay, I'm about 13 seconds behind in the Brighton v Sheffield game.
Like I said yesterday most games on Sky or BT are under a minute, club games, like St MIrren TV, are usually more than that.
At the end of the day, if you stay of the internet it's as good as live no matter what the delay is. 

Definitely a good idea of yours suggesting i get the tv situation sorted

It also loads up all other clubs tv channels which I guess is useful

I think I was around 2 minutes behind yesterday my mistake was reading this at same time [emoji2]

6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Ask our resident PHd holding expert on everything @oaksoft

Failing that I’m sure @bazil85 will know the ins and outs.

Basically I’m not telling you. 

Did you know that IPTV stands for Idiot Proof TV. 

I believe it's actually somewhat of a grey area despite what some sources will try and get you to think. Streaming content is illegal, if you are behind these streams you are breaking the law but the actual act of watching an illegal stream such as Hesgoals is still not fully tested in a criminal court. Below is a direct quote from Crimestoppers UK 

"It is not a grey area: those who load up, advertise, sell or distribute dodgy streaming boxes and sticks are committing a crime, as is anyone who uses one of these dodgy devices to stream illegal content."

The owning of a "dodgy" device can be seen as illegal (I believe it ties back to criminal property law) but the actual person that google searches "hesgoals" and watches a stream or has a legitimate device set-up to stream that happens to have say a VPN that gives content they are not entitled to... Well the jury is out so to speak. 

The ethical debate is a minefield as well, is it ethical to not pay for content? Probably not, is it ethical to be making people multi-millionaires/ billionaires over vastly inflated costs... That will be a personal view. 

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

So you want to break the law instead? I thought better if you.

That was a mistake. 😀

I see live football in the same way as music and computer games. All business models which were corrupt and exploitative. The latter two are now transformed because of the action of bootleggers. Football on TV will go the same way because of illegal streamers. People like you will thank us when it's all free to air again.

I know of two folk who haven't.

Once hasn't for two years.

The other has never had one. In fact, he has never paid into see St Mirren anywhere.

But he has lots of friends to make him feel relevant and adequate.

55 minutes ago, shull said:

I know of two folk who haven't.

Once hasn't for two years.

The other has never had one. In fact, he has never paid into see St Mirren anywhere.

But he has lots of friends to make him feel relevant and adequate.

You claim to have lost interest in St Mirren yet remain on the fan forum. Reasons beyond to troll escapes me.