Live Games - Behind Closed Doors

southsidebud

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh dear. Difference of opinion 

I love the theatre but wouldn't watch a stage show on TV. Not the same 

No it's not a difference of opinion that's the issue.

The issue is that you used that post to have yet another tedious dig at FS because he gambles.

Everyone can see what you are up to.

Honestly Ricky, you're adding nothing to this forum. Isn't there a better outlet for your endless trolling?

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The issue is that you used that post to have yet another tedious dig at FS because he gambles.

Honestly Ricky, you're adding nothing to this forum. Isn't there a better outlet for your endless trolling?

Get @div to do the right thing and ban him? 

I honestly don’t mean to be disrespectful to Fricky, but the relentless pointless threads, bumping his own comments, dredging old non relevant threads, trolling faraway etc has ruined it for me ( yes , he’s not alone but definitely a main culprit )

Faraway bumped a thread in GN old nightclubs in Paisley & he was right in saying it was a refreshing change to read a thread with zero trolling & just shared memories

19 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I honestly don’t mean to be disrespectful to Fricky, but the relentless pointless threads, bumping his own comments, dredging old non relevant threads, trolling faraway etc has ruined it for me ( yes , he’s not alone but definitely a main culprit )

Faraway bumped a thread in GN old nightclubs in Paisley & he was right in saying it was a refreshing change to read a thread with zero trolling & just shared memories

I just don't know what pleasure this can possibly bring him.

If he was part of my actual social circle he'd be starting to get left out by now.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I just don't know what pleasure this can possibly bring him.

If he was part of my actual social circle he'd be starting to get left out by now.

I doubt that you would ever be likely to be part of my social circle as you put it. I am very choosy about the people I associate myself with. 

The first 4 words of your post sum you up. Let me help you. You said "I just don't know" 

Due to it being quiz night I'll not see much of game one, but will settle down for game 2.
Knowing my luck the 1st game will be a goal fest with the 2nd game 0-0. :lol:

That’s usually my luck

That said, it’s great to have football back. I watched with and without the crowd noise the other night & prefer the crowd noise.

Big weekend of fixtures ahead [emoji4] all English obviously, but definitely all worth a watch

The pitch is in great nick for this time of the season. default_rolleyes.gif

Quite enjoying the game - was looking at all the games so far & they all have the stretchy advert or logo over the seats which look great, however, £1 a pop to have your mugshot printed on it and they could make the place look populated.

I think Leeds are getting fans to register their mugshot & are putting it around the stadium seats ? Or trackside

Roy Keane, rightly slagging of the so called best keeper in the world, along with Maguire.
At De Gea, "I'd be swinging punches at half time"..........................................over rated goalkeeper. :lol:
NOT a happy bunny. 

I honestly thought he was going to say something really controversial and walk out [emoji15] If he was your manager, you wouldn’t want to lose [emoji3]