This week I have been mostly...

ALBIONSAINT

This week I will  mostly be drinking, Smokehead Malt whiskey. It’s an islay malt so really peaty. I usually buy laphroaig but thought I would give smokehead a try as it was on a roll back in Morrisons. What have you been drinking mostly this week? 
6FD2051A-0E10-42FB-8D17-0D7EB1D10747.jpeg.94048842bd38a3211eb2344837da9577.jpeg
Whiskey? Where's Dick Chinnery when we really need him...

[emoji846]

Mourning.

Just read your post in the other thread, BiEK, can't be easy for you right now and your post is maybe just what's needed to remind people on there that it's human beings with feelings they're talking about.

I found out yesterday that one of my workmates was hospitalised with Covid, thankfully home again. Makes it a lot more real, that's for sure.

This week I’ve been mostly,as of the other weeks of lockdown missing my kids and grandkids .Its ok with the Facebook messenger being able to speak with them via video , you tend to think of all the front line staff who although missing family like the rest of us are putting themselves at risk.Heres to them and everybody stay safe😷

• 2 weeks later...