St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

Thankfully, it looks likely we will have proper St Mirren Tops for next Season, although they should be like that every year. 

Hoping the Tops will be near identical to the 2012)13 one. It was a cracker. 

A basic Top is all that is required. We do not need any different coloured add ons or anything else that makes it look stupid. 

Mind you, I doubt if the players will get the opportunity to wear one in front of a crowd at a Stadium anytime soon. 

A Strip similar to the  one OUR Frank is wearing would be ideal for the next Season. 

And with red numbers which the Media can't make out from the Media Gantry. 

Professional football reporters and pundits should know all players without referring to their numbers on the back of shirts. 

FECK YOU JIM SPENCE YE WANKER. 

FB_IMG_1587120961211.jpg.b4beb7ebfac6159e3a3592eed9ce400b.jpg

Edited by shull

6 hours ago, shull said:

Thankfully, it looks likely we will have proper St Mirren Tops for next Season, although they should be like that every year. 

Hoping the Tops will be near identical to the 2012)13 one. It was a cracker. 

A basic Top is all that is required. We do not need any different coloured add ons or anything else that makes it look stupid. 

Mind you, I doubt if the players will get the opportunity to wear one in front of a crowd at a Stadium anytime soon. 

WE? You've posted on another thread that you'd happily see saint Mirren die.

Where's the feckin' "we" in that?

you flip more than a pancake maker.

6 hours ago, Mykey said:

These were on Twitter this morning and would be excellent imo.IMG_20200507_124252.jpegIMG_20200507_124256.jpeg

Why does it say 19/20 at the top?

Btw, I wholly agree that they look fantastic. I don't but new shirts, but I'd probably buy one of these.

• 2 weeks later...