St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

You not seen it, it's class. emoji6.png

To be fair, I don't usually buy modern strips. I own a retro St. Mirren top and a retro Scotland top, which are both made of better material and will last me years. I might make an exception this year to support the club, and just use it for working out. Having said all that, I'm always excited to see all the strips. LOL

19 minutes ago, W6er said:

To be fair, I don't usually buy modern strips. I own a retro St. Mirren top and a retro Scotland top, which are both made of better material and will last me years. I might make an exception this year to support the club, and just use it for working out. Having said all that, I'm always excited to see all the strips. LOL

:lol:

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Why did you put LOL on end of post? Probably the unfunniest post or reply I’ve ever read on forum!

4 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Why did you put LOL on end of post? Probably the unfunniest post or reply I’ve ever read on forum!

Because I'm acknowledging that I am a sad bastard. I'm a middle aged man excited by the prospect of seeing the new St. Mirren shirt. I don't drink, smoke, take drugs or eat red meat. Aside from spending time with my girlfriend and hoping for a new Netflix release, seeing the new kit is currently the only thing I have to look forward to!

3 hours ago, W6er said:

Because I'm acknowledging that I am a sad bastard. I'm a middle aged man excited by the prospect of seeing the new St. Mirren shirt. I don't drink, smoke, take drugs or eat red meat. Aside from spending time with my girlfriend and hoping for a new Netflix release, seeing the new kit is currently the only thing I have to look forward to!

Still no funny though!

• 3 weeks later...

One of the marketing tactics Tranmere used was each day the chairman tweeted a small image of the new kit and drummed up a pre order thread

eg small piece of material from shoulder - nothing to spoil the big unveil just something to stimulate discussion and excitement in the fans

could be something worth considering?

Slightly off topic, sorry, but anyone know if buying a 1983/84 style saints top is possible anywhere? It was the Adidas 2 stripe one with the Grahams Buses logo on, although getting one with such logo on is no doubt asking a bit too much. Wore that shirt 1st season I watched saints and I think it was a great shirt.

1 hour ago, john scott said:

Slightly off topic, sorry, but anyone know if buying a 1983/84 style saints top is possible anywhere? It was the Adidas 2 stripe one with the Grahams Buses logo on, although getting one with such logo on is no doubt asking a bit too much. Wore that shirt 1st season I watched saints and I think it was a great shirt.

Try https://www.saintsshop.co.uk/category/retro-shirt