St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

20 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’d wager a lot of your money that it will not have stripes. GLS prefers a plain back so that the auld grumpy yins in our support can read the names and numbers.

Me? I prefer stripes and red numbers.

Old but not grumpy. Increasingly difficult to read the names, stripes or no stripes. 

49 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’d wager a lot of your money that it will not have stripes. GLS prefers a plain back so that the auld grumpy yins in our support can read the names and numbers.

Me? I prefer stripes and red numbers.

I think the red numbers look shit, In fact I dont like red anywhere near our home tops at all, if that collar is a shade of grey, the numbers on the back would look really smart as fcuk if there the same colour....Lovely looking strip..

17 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

8A09AAC1-662D-4ED4-B735-E9A83F115C05.jpeg

YAAAS!!

AC Milan stylee - have been waiting for this since I missed out on buying it the last time we used it.

Definite purchase for both me and my son.

Saints playing a blinder in terms of fund raising this time I think!

Edited by southsidebud

35 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Good jersey assuming there are stripes on the back but why black pants??   This is too much like Dunfermline and Newcastle.  With white shorts I think reflects our identity more but maybe the washing machine doesn't work too well.

Got to agree with you,  white shorts with the home top would look even better and socks reversed too, that shouldn't be a problem we should have the white shorts and socks would imagine. 

Always like to take a few hours before I give my opinion, Like them both gonna have to sell one of the kids