St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

Love both strips. Nice work.

Minor quibble... Never personally keen on hooped socks... But I can live with them!Screenshot_20200612-121123.thumb.jpeg.11782ca86e2f7aa534e15934ab3dbdb2.jpegScreenshot_20200612-102756.thumb.jpeg.a8934093839590e237297498cd2069d0.jpeg
Normally I'd agree with the hooped socks, but think they look alright possibly down to the darker shade of red.

Think the alternate stripe on the away with the fading is also excellent.

Away tops an absolute stormer, just bought my son one with home black shorts, when you look close on website the baby kit has the black shorts with a wee red trim, they would have been better had they been available in his size!!

If you zoom in on the away black shorts they seem to have the red trim.

Screenshot_20200612-190025_Chrome.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I must be the only fan that don't really care how it looked.

Only thing I worry about is the player ability when inside it   😇

When ur sn adult mate that's all that matters, daft wee boys on here all greeting about how a shirt looks.

Apart from Shull cause hes my mate👍

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Yflab said:

The reason for the plain backs on the strips is to pander to those who complain that they can’t recognise the players or read the names and numbers. Once GLS is gone hopefully we can get back to having stripes on both sides. 

I think, and I'm not 100% sure without Googling it, that someone's said something similar before? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

The reason for the plain backs on the strips is to pander to those who complain that they can’t recognise the players or read the names and numbers. Once GLS is gone hopefully we can get back to having stripes on both sides. 

It helps my ageing eyesight but I would prefer the stripes. 

49 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Celtic also wear a shirt the back of which is half one colour, half another. No plain backs in domestic games for them.

16 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Celtic also wear a shirt the back of which is half one colour, half another. No plain backs in domestic games for them.

Aye but in fairness it probably works better with hoops than it does stripes. In terms of the names that is. They can have white names on a green hoop.

I still agree the plain back is shite though. 

12 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye but in fairness it probably works better with hoops than it does stripes. In terms of the names that is. They can have white names on a green hoop.

I still agree the plain back is shite though. 

I am guessing that most fans will know our players, even if they had no numbers on their shirts. 

The pundits, like Jim Spence have been complaining about our stripes for years because they can't recognise our players via numbers on stripes. 

Feck Jim Spence and the rest of the media. 

They are supposed to be professionals, so they should do their fecking homework on identifying players without looking at numbers. 

I bet the media could recognise instantly all Sevco and Celtic cnuts. 

FECKEM 

The strip is the most fundamental element of our identity.  Players adorn what fans see as the major historic symbol of our community - the individuality of the town of Paisley and its people expressed through the game of football.  Black and white stripes have always reflected that esprit de corps but unfortunately over the last number of years the club has failed to abide by our tradition with some obnoxious strip designs.  We are forever being reminded that our club is based upon community values - which means interaction between people with shared beliefs and ideals but unfortunately, the club doesn't see it that way when it comes to the strip design.  This is basic.  The club should have followed community principles and simply asked the fans what design of strip they wanted.