St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

13 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

The strip is the most fundamental element of our identity.  Players adorn what fans see as the major historic symbol of our community - the individuality of the town of Paisley and its people expressed through the game of football.  Black and white stripes have always reflected that esprit de corps but unfortunately over the last number of years the club has failed to abide by our tradition with some obnoxious strip designs.  We are forever being reminded that our club is based upon community values - which means interaction between people with shared beliefs and ideals but unfortunately, the club doesn't see it that way when it comes to the strip design.  This is basic.  The club should have followed community principles and simply asked the fans what design of strip they wanted.

Come on..... It's his toy for now. 

39 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

The strip is the most fundamental element of our identity.  Players adorn what fans see as the major historic symbol of our community - the individuality of the town of Paisley and its people expressed through the game of football.  Black and white stripes have always reflected that esprit de corps but unfortunately over the last number of years the club has failed to abide by our tradition with some obnoxious strip designs.  We are forever being reminded that our club is based upon community values - which means interaction between people with shared beliefs and ideals but unfortunately, the club doesn't see it that way when it comes to the strip design.  This is basic.  The club should have followed community principles and simply asked the fans what design of strip they wanted.

Look what community  spirit  has done for Liverpool  ,mind you the football is not too bad either! 

The strip from the front looks decent but from the back it is absolutely awful. This shirt worn as a replica Will looks rubbish. I imagine on the park it’ll be better with name and number. 

another point might be that the quality of joma kits so far has been poor. Compared to a Scotland kit there is a notable difference. I understand Adidas are a market leader but in the past we’ve had decent attempts from lesser names. 

I firmly believe that a bog standard Adidas or Umbro would put sell joma. I don’t know what the deal is but when I hear of Killie signing their biggest ever deal with Hummel and the iconic chevrons I kinda wish it was us.

1 hour ago, norrie82 said:

The strip from the front looks decent but from the back it is absolutely awful. This shirt worn as a replica Will looks rubbish. I imagine on the park it’ll be better with name and number. 

another point might be that the quality of joma kits so far has been poor. Compared to a Scotland kit there is a notable difference. I understand Adidas are a market leader but in the past we’ve had decent attempts from lesser names. 

I firmly believe that a bog standard Adidas or Umbro would put sell joma. I don’t know what the deal is but when I hear of Killie signing their biggest ever deal with Hummel and the iconic chevrons I kinda wish it was us.

I like the front. The numbers and name will be clearer on the back. I'm happy to see it on the pitch before making a judgement but, I don't buy a replica shirt. 

31 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I pre ordered my sons strip two weeks ago on Friday there, does anyone know if they have been dispatched yet?

Same here, ordered a full kit for my Grandson around the same time, nothings arrived yet...Hoping it will be here for his birthday in just over a weeks time.

The Tops aren't ready yet. 

Once the stripes are on the back, they will be despatched. 

Which gives me this thought. 

Why cant the supporters Tops have stripes on the back ? 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Tops aren't ready yet. 

Once the stripes are on the back, they will be despatched. 

Which gives me this thought. 

Why cant the supporters Tops have stripes on the back ? 

You mean you don't want your number on it? All of the season ticket holders have an "I am in that number" I know mine but don't know who number 1 is. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You mean you don't want your number on it? All of the season ticket holders have an "I am in that number" I know mine but don't know who number 1 is. 

If I needed a number, I would be happy with a red one over the stripes on the back. 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Neither do I,  especially on a St Mirren kit thread.

Love Street is the link. That was some day. Quite a few St Mirren fans lingered in the stadium that day. Hearts were never a favourite team in any sense, shape or form. Celtic.. I could be ambivalent about. Simply, richer than us. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 2:10 PM, St.Ricky said:

Love Street is the link. That was some day. Quite a few St Mirren fans lingered in the stadium that day. Hearts were never a favourite team in any sense, shape or form. Celtic.. I could be ambivalent about. Simply, richer than us. 

Fuk up, away and support Smeltic if you love them so much...