shull

St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

35 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Good jersey assuming there are stripes on the back but why black pants??   This is too much like Dunfermline and Newcastle.  With white shorts I think reflects our identity more but maybe the washing machine doesn't work too well.

Got to agree with you,  white shorts with the home top would look even better and socks reversed too, that shouldn't be a problem we should have the white shorts and socks would imagine. 

Always like to take a few hours before I give my opinion, Like them both gonna have to sell one of the kids 

Hope the red and black monstrosity is just a Change strip and not a top worn in every fecking away match. 

Black and white stripes in .every match unless a clash of colours. 

A black or white only Back would be shite. 

Edited by shull

Best combination of home and away strips for years. Presume there will also be the option for the players anyway of white shorts for clashes with other teams. We saw in the last couple of seasons the team change short colours. Which to buy? Home or away? Mind you as things stand l might not get the chance to wear either in a fives game

4 minutes ago, shull said:

the red and black monstrosity

Fecks sake for once I find myself agreeing with shull. Looks like I'm in a minority but the away strip is rank. It looks like it was designed by a drunk guy with a paint brush.

Did I meet a Joma rep one night in the pub. Nightmare.

Edited by East Lothian Saint

YAAAS!!
AC Milan stylee - have been waiting for this since I missed out on buying it the last time we used it.
Definite purchase for both me and my son.
Saints playing a blinder in terms of fund raising this time I think!

Away tops an absolute stormer, just bought my son one with home black shorts, when you look close on website the baby kit has the black shorts with a wee red trim, they would have been better had they been available in his size!!

7 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Also add,hope club shop remembers to get enough small letters for kids top as every year we get phone call saying only have big letters and cannot fit his surname so ends up with his first name

Torfason is pretty unusual to be fair:whistle

Edited by W6Saint

2 hours ago, shull said:

Hope the red and black monstrosity is just a Change strip and not a top worn in every fecking away match. 

We know your views on this, nobody cares. 

Agree on the backs of the strips part Shull (if that turns out to be the case), but I really believe the red one is a cracker. Think the club have done well with both this year!!

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We know your views on this, nobody cares. 

And you are the Club's major cocksucker and you will go along with anything they say or do no matter how shite it is. 

4 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Agree on the backs of the strips part Shull (if that turns out to be the case), but I really believe the red one is a cracker. Think the club have done well with both this year!!

Can't have done well till we see the back. 

If it is  like the front then 10/10.

25 minutes ago, shull said:

And you are the Club's major cocksucker and you will go along with anything they say or do no matter how shite it is. 

There is nothing that happens in Scottish football that you don't like, including St Mirren. You get angry at the slightest thing and let your rage at others not agreeing with you consume you. Kick the addiction Shull, stop the lies and the denial. 

4 minutes ago, ironsaints87 said:

Back is plain black with gold numbers ffs! Front great thought excellent then find out it’s usual plain back. f**k off! Joma have delivered nothing but shite .

The Club are shite and cannot do anything right. 

All we ask for is a proper St Mirren kit. 

If it is a plain back then the whole kit is fecked. 

0/10.

20 minutes ago, ironsaints87 said:

Back is plain black with gold numbers ffs! Front great thought excellent then find out it’s usual plain back. f**k off! Joma have delivered nothing but shite .

The plain back is down to the chairman. His preference. He has stated that at a number of AGMs and won’t allow supporter input while he is in charge.

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

The plain back is down to the chairman. His preference. He has stated that at a number of AGMs and won’t allow supporter input while he is in charge.

No argument from me. It looks good. 

It must be a hard thing to pull off having numbers, names and a sponsor on the back of a striped shirt, a plain back makes it so much easier, anyway the pics I've seen from the front I think it looks really smart, best kit we've had in a long time..