shull

St Mirren Kit For Season 20/21

The back of the shirts are black?

I blame the fact that we are not a part time club paying peanuts to watch the game and the rest of the league clubs have not followed suit. FFS get it sorted saints. I'm so disgusted I vow never to set foot in NSP. Well at least until the lockdown is over...…….. 😁

30 minutes ago, eckthesaint said:

The back of the shirts are black?

I blame the fact that we are not a part time club paying peanuts to watch the game and the rest of the league clubs have not followed suit. FFS get it sorted saints. I'm so disgusted I vow never to set foot in NSP. Well at least until the lockdown is over...…….. 😁

NSP ? 

Where is that ? 

The plain back is down to the chairman. His preference. He has stated that at a number of AGMs and won’t allow supporter input while he is in charge.

Aye and I’ve my own opinion of him . Sooner he’s gone ...get our stripes back!

Love both strips. Nice work.

Minor quibble... Never personally keen on hooped socks... But I can live with them!Screenshot_20200612-121123.thumb.jpeg.11782ca86e2f7aa534e15934ab3dbdb2.jpegScreenshot_20200612-102756.thumb.jpeg.a8934093839590e237297498cd2069d0.jpeg
Normally I'd agree with the hooped socks, but think they look alright possibly down to the darker shade of red.

Think the alternate stripe on the away with the fading is also excellent.

Away tops an absolute stormer, just bought my son one with home black shorts, when you look close on website the baby kit has the black shorts with a wee red trim, they would have been better had they been available in his size!!

If you zoom in on the away black shorts they seem to have the red trim.

Screenshot_20200612-190025_Chrome.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I must be the only fan that don't really care how it looked.

Only thing I worry about is the player ability when inside it   😇

When ur sn adult mate that's all that matters, daft wee boys on here all greeting about how a shirt looks.

Apart from Shull cause hes my mate👍

If you zoom in on the away black shorts they seem to have the red trim.

Screenshot_20200612-190025_Chrome.thumb.jpeg.de483721c032f76e6dccf5b3613518c4.jpeg

Hoped no one would notice I ordered the wrong ones, Lynn at the club was fantastic and updated my order. The correct away ones with the red trim are now ordered.

Great spot btw!!

But it is the place. 

For 

Cheating 

Diving 

Sectarianism 

Bigotry 

and of course 

Fecking corruption

GET AW THAT PRINTIT ON YIR FECKING SHITE TOPS. 

The reason for the plain backs on the strips is to pander to those who complain that they can’t recognise the players or read the names and numbers. Once GLS is gone hopefully we can get back to having stripes on both sides.