Fixture List For Season 20/21

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Why? Who made you sage of all things football? It's up to the club to put them on sale. It's up to the support to decide if they'll take up the offer. I can afford the money and, after all, it is MY money. You can spend your money on anything you like. It may well be something I think is pointless but it would be your choice. It's my choice to purchase a ticket to help keep the club viable. It's my way of supporting Saint Mirren. IF next season doesn't happen I doubt any club will survive so you hypothetical point is moot. And for you to say anyone is stupid rings of irony.

The problem is some people cannot take up the early bird offer as they cannot afford it at present but the club don’t seem to care or u for that fact!

Edited by Leatherface

9 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

It is an absolute disgrace the government are allowing clubs to sell season tickets!

On 5/11/2020 at 1:23 PM, shull said:

Should be out very soon..

The Club are presently banking supporters admission fee money. 

Has anybody received money back due to Season 19/20 being curtailed prematurely ? 

Maybe 19/20 is still going to be played to a finish. It most certainly should. 

I agree with Shull and Leatherface.

It's a disgrace what the club are doing. It's really opened my eyes to their $ickening GR££D.

This is the problem with PROFESSIONAL football. 

A part-time league with £9 entry fee is the way forward. 

4 minutes ago, GMan said:

I agree with Shull and Leatherface.

It's a disgrace what the club are doing. It's really opened my eyes to their $ickening GR££D.

This is the problem with PROFESSIONAL football. 

A part-time league with £9 entry fee is the way forward. 

The only surprise is that you can agree with your two selves.

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

For someone who has a very high opinion of yourself you're wrong on a frightening amount of occasions. 🤡

THIS is just another one. :byebye

Remember when you used to accuse me of being St. Ricky? It's an easy mistake to make. There are so many 'sock puppets' on here, it's ridiculous. Certain accounts just appear from time to time and are abusive or post arrant nonsense. I'm not going to accuse any poster of being a sock puppet, but it's pretty obvious there are sock puppet accounts.

This is interesting reading, btw: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2127107-sock-puppet-accounts-unmasked-by-the-way-they-write-and-post/