Statements Here, Statements There, Statements Everywhere.

2 hours ago, shull said:

As i stated in another thread, Thistle are / were the one club I had sympathy for, but according to them in their statement......." What’s galling is that it all stems from the arbitrary and unjust way the club was relegated, with no say in it, "  not to sure of the validity of that statement, I mean all they had to do was be higher up the table and it wouldn't have happened AND they wouldn't be greeting about it.

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

As i stated in another thread, Thistle are / were the one club I had sympathy for, but according to them in their statement......." What’s galling is that it all stems from the arbitrary and unjust way the club was relegated, with no say in it, "  not to sure of the validity of that statement, I mean all they had to do was be higher up the table and it wouldn't have happened AND they wouldn't be greeting about it.

The Season is not finished and that is why they should not be relegated.

Let's put this into some perspective.

1. Rangers are proposing this because they think misguidedly that they can overhaul Celtic. If the boot was on the other foot and they were 13 points ahead they would be completely silent on the matter

2. Hearts are panicking. They obviously thought that they could overhaul Hamilton and then us to become safe, so if they were in our position they would be silent.

3. Hamilton are in much the same position as Hearts above

4. Plastic Whistle are the unfortunate party to finish up in that league position when the league was stopped. Someone had to be and it turned out to be them. Do you think for one second there would be this much of a stramash in Scottish Football if it just came down to Partick or Brechin or any other team  being in the wrong place when the music  stopped?

Shull to follow your argument you may have to wait until September to remotely consider allowing any game (behind closed doors) to be played out. Meanwhile if one player in Scotland is tested positive it then throws that league completely into a position where they can't complete the fixtures. With so much non-accurate testing in the whole set up, that will lead to quite a few false positives and real positives from carriers, to the point that the games and leagues will become a bu**ers muddle, even worse than they are now.

Football is a game in Scotland that really isn't that important anymore. Some people should get a life and accept, that life can be hard and harsh sometimes and they should just accept there are one or two fractionally more important things to think about just now.

51 minutes ago, shull said:

Any more statements on the go ? 

Oor turn.

makes sense, I definitely would not want temp reconstruction, glad the club see it that way too. 

needs to be full time reconstruction, total farce just to suit hearts, get them doon.

61D0A8B8-3866-49DE-98AE-CACCCEA5DC95.jpeg

Edited by mattman

1 hour ago, mattman said:

Oor turn.

makes sense, I definitely would not want temp reconstruction, glad the club see it that way too. 

needs to be full time reconstruction, total farce just to suit hearts, get them doon.

61D0A8B8-3866-49DE-98AE-CACCCEA5DC95.jpeg

Reading the reconstruction chat, I can only imagine Dicko is scrambling over the keyboard to create yet another new profile 😂