Alex Gogic

FTOF

• 3 weeks later...

17 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Sounds like he’s heading for Dundee Utd. Jack ‘bloody’ Ross at it again. Would’ve been great to get him back, but you can understand why Utd and other teams in our league would be after him. 

Why did Ross let him out on loan while at Hibs. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

According to Robinson in today's PDE, not happening, as his wage demands are way too rich for us.

Only way we'd be able to afford him, is to ship someone out.

"We'll be going with what we've got, unless someone leaves the building".

27 minutes ago, FTOF said:

According to Robinson in today's PDE, not happening, as his wage demands are way too rich for us.

I didn't take that from it. I got that even if someone did leave, Gogic in particular would still be out of our reach such is the offer he apparently has on the table from elsewhere. 

So even if say, Reid left this week, it would open door for more players to come in but Gogic wouldn't be one of them.

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Its a worry if we dont get anyone else in apart from Baccus. Midfield is not good enough at present and needs others in. If we need others out the door then it baffles me why we kept on Flynn

Agreed. We missed a ball winning midfielder last season who could break up play. I still don't see one or a midfielder that will get half a dozen goals like Ronan . 

Apparently we had a couple of trialists in last week.

So there must be some budget left to sign a player.

Goodwin used to always say we couldn't afford to bring anyone in and then the "board found a wee bit more" and we signed a player.

Unfortunately one of them was Jordan Jones............................

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I didn't take that from it. I got that even if someone did leave, Gogic in particular would still be out of our reach such is the offer he apparently has on the table from elsewhere. 

So even if say, Reid left this week, it would open door for more players to come in but Gogic wouldn't be one of them.

Yeah.

That's what I get for not reading things properly.:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, FTOF said:

Shame. I think with Gocic in the team we look like a side that will stay in this division. Whereas without him we look like relegation favourites.

20 hours ago, magnus said:

Shame. I think with Gocic in the team we look like a side that will stay in this division. Whereas without him we look like relegation favourites.

Vying with St Johnstone for that at present.

• 1 month later...