Alex Gogic

FTOF

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Back here to sign for Aberdeen? Dundee United? Thought we couldn't afford him from previous chat?
I would love to get him back.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I didn't think we could afford him either!  Was there not also talk of him wanting to go back home to Cyprus for family reasons?

I loved Gogic. The start of the summer I was all in on getting him. If he came to us, he would be my favourite player. Does all the things I love in a game. However, with the 352, where does he go?
Who is he taking the place of as I have to say Erhahon has been a different player and Baccus has been great too. For the central mid roles then that would leave him fighting with Kiltie and O'Hara.
I have liked o'hara since he came and I have worried about Kiltie in the deeper role.
I know he can fit in at the back, but of the starters of Dunne, Joe and Declan, who is he moving as Im sure he will be a high earner if back.

Plays infront of Kiltie all-day.....
100% if we continue with Kiltie deeper. Though then Erhahon does a similar cutting up play, but offers nothing going forward. Do you then go Gogic, Baccus and O'Hara? Shame as Erhahon has done so well , but I rate Gogic a superior quality player.

21 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

100% if we continue with Kiltie deeper. Though then Erhahon does a similar cutting up play, but offers nothing going forward. Do you then go Gogic, Baccus and O'Hara? Shame as Erhahon has done so well , but I rate Gogic a superior quality player.

It's a long season and we don't have an awful lot of options when there are injuries or suspensions.  I think Ethan has done well and could still contribute with good game time.