Scottish Football Now Decomposing

I am blissfully unaware of whatever ramblings the scrooge like taxi driver has made on this thread.  I would guess its the usual despicable nonsense.

However it is bad form when a supposed fan of football creates such a negative thread about the game I and many others love so dearly,  Dribbling halfwits who talk the Scottish game down are bad news for us football purists.  

Scottish football is ours, it is our game and I am so very proud of it.  It is not perfect, far from it but Scottish football delivers the occasional highs and the many many lows that leads us to be addicted to it.  

For all its flaws I love our game, I love our club and I love a Saturday afternoon because of it.  Scottish football is the best in the world for it contains the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co.  

The daft cnut above who still hasn't explained his Renfrewshire /East Renfrewshire rant from weeks ago, like many others loves to block and use the Ignore button but like Wilbur and a few others, old dick Tom cannot stop reading my posts and talking about me 

Sad bassas ha ha ha ha halfwits. 

Reading his post above, he more or less agrees with me. 

Tumshie Tom dribbling in his breeks 

Wednesday June the 17th. 

The English Premier League will restart and be played to a finish. 

The fairest way. 

Unfortunately, our corrupt top league will not restart again meaning  Hearts are being unfairly expelled. 

And Sectarian Celtic have not achieved 9 in a row. 

5 hours ago, shull said:

Wednesday June the 17th. 

The English Premier League will restart and be played to a finish. 

The fairest way. 

Unfortunately, our corrupt top league will not restart again meaning  Hearts are being unfairly expelled. 

And Sectarian Celtic have not achieved 9 in a row. 

Over and over folk have tried to explain it to your simple, lonely brain cell. Finances are far different in the two countries' leagues. The SPFL could not afford to pay for the test kits and the clubs know it would be a choice between getting their cash or getting some, probably not enough, test kits. And that doesn't even start to address what would happen if one or more clubs ended up with players testing positive for Covid-19

Oh, we cannae fecking deprive the Clubs of getting their cash. 

They wouldm't want to waste those millions on Test Kits when they could give all their fecking dosh to shite players.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Halfwit

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Over and over folk have tried to explain it to your simple, lonely brain cell. Finances are far different in the two countries' leagues. The SPFL could not afford to pay for the test kits and the clubs know it would be a choice between getting their cash or getting some, probably not enough, test kits. And that doesn't even start to address what would happen if one or more clubs ended up with players testing positive for Covid-19

When arguing with a fool one cannot win and you sir are arguing with the fools fool.

The season is over, like it should be.  In England (a foreign country) money is king, in Scotland decency rules the roost.  Again Scottish football is awesome.

The fool who started this very thread does not support our club, indeed he boasts about not supporting our club.  The man is poison and I would wager a shit driver to boot, does he understand the system of car control?  Of course not as it contains big words.

Whats the difference between white dug shite and Shull?

Shull is equally as bad for public health but unfortunately still around

8 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Good female representation there ??

Not really. 6/10 at best, and no tits. 

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

The only reason the Premier League are desperate to play their remaining games is because the fear they'll have to pay hundreds of millions of pounds if it's not. I reckon it'll be a shit show... Hahahaha

5 hours ago, GMan said:

The only reason the Premier League are desperate to play their remaining games is because the fear they'll have to pay hundreds of millions of pounds if it's not. I reckon it'll be a shit show... Hahahaha

I don't believe I'm going to say this.

I agree.

They cannae do closed door.

What about the Season Ticket Holders who have ploughed their money into this corrupt system.

SFA and SPFL to ask Scottish government today for permission to start new season behind closed doors from August 1st