Scottish Football Now Decomposing

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Except it's not restriction of trade at all.

Hearts are free to carry on playing as they see fit to. That the league they are in may be shut on H&S grounds or grounds of lack teams. is neither here nor there

Through this, if Hearts want to carry on playing football, they are free to do so. No restriction of trade there. Organise friendlies, bounce games etc. I mean, they'd be getting the same revenue generated for a closed doors friendly as a closed doors Championship match so the income stream wouldn't be the deciding factor. They'd be free to continue trading as they usually do with or without organised league football.

Taking the SPFL to court will neither hinder the restart to the season nor will it get Hearts back in the top league. No companies I'm aware of cease trading fully in event of a court case....if this happened there would be very few companies on the go at any point. 

The outcome of this is that they'll either be playing in the 2nd tier and have a big court bill, or playing in the 2nd tier with compensation. Nothing they can do after this next proposal is rejected will see them back in the top flight.

New Season coming  very soon where corruption and bigotry rules the way.

NOT ten in a row.

Our Top League is looking at reaching  

35 TITLES IN A ROW

Thanks to sectarianism, bigotry, corruption and hatred.

Keep funding it.

49 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The 1 guy who scream the loudest on here about the bigots actually makes most of his living by driving them about the city  :lol:

I wonder if he tells them to their faces what he thinks of them  :whistle

I despise drug dealers but it would take some careful consideration before I walked up to them and told them to their faces. :whistle

Not the best analogy Tam. :wink:

Of course I would not confront any bigot or bigots in my cab. 

We are not talking normal human beings. 

We are talking moronic arseholes. 

That's why it's dealt with on a Football Forum under an alias. 

Although sweetie wife's don't understand that when they reveal your real name. 

Well, August the 1st could be starting date for Association FootbaIl. 

Easy enough to finish off League Season 2019/20.

Then start 2020 /21 Season in October. 

Prediction for Top League Title 2020/21

Winners for the 35th Season in a row. 

SECTARIANISM FOOTBALL CLUB 

The rest of the Leagues are totally irrelevant. 

All Clubs condoning and complicit in the corruption. 

GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS NOW 

Ha ha ha ha ha halfwits 

2 hours ago, shull said:

NOT ten in a row.

35 TITLES IN A ROW

Keep funding it.

Rarely agree with shull that as diddy club suopporters it's not 10iar but, erm Shirley, 36 that were looking at in 20/21.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I despise drug dealers but it would take some careful consideration before I walked up to them and told them to their faces. :whistle
Not the best analogy Tam. :wink:
Not getting your bit about drug dealers.
Just highlighting how he hates our football club taking the bigots ££££ but quite happy for himself to do the same.

7 hours ago, shull said:

NOT ten in a row.

35 TITLES IN A ROW

Keep funding it.

Will do 👍

52 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Off the subject a bit  .am watching Scotland v Sweden 1990 in Italy and just seen a massive Scotland flag say8"st.mirren paisley Brazilians "anyone no who was the man or guys who did it:cheers

Good spot mate, I think this was discussed on here previously but can't remember what thread. :thumbs2

Anybody? 

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

That money will come from the same place as Brexits additional NHS funding.

Why not check it out rather than mocking it. 

If we can get money into the game with no strings attached then get every penny if it mean lower league teams surviving.

If there are strings attached then call her out !

Edited by lenziebud

14 minutes ago, shull said:

James Anderson to the rescue  ?

Hopefully he will help 40 Clubs while the Sectarian 2 are told to feck off and die.

And hopefully no players of any Club see a penny of his money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52881608

I can understand not wanting the money to go to the bigots, but why not the players? Do you think the players in Scotland are on mega deals? 

For such a short career, many of these players are far from well compensated. The lowest level SP players probably make a wee bit above UK average. Championship & below, most probably don’t even make that. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I can understand not wanting the money to go to the bigots, but why not the players? Do you think the players in Scotland are on mega deals? 

For such a short career, many of these players are far from well compensated. The lowest level SP players probably make a wee bit above UK average. Championship & below, most probably don’t even make that. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I think the funding is more to cover the cost of testing for covid which apparently will cost clubs 100k a year.

your point on the players is ridiculous, just Cos they’re football players doesn’t mean they should get special treatment, I’m currently furloughed on a lot less than these players, where’s my handout? Be realistic 😂