Scottish Football Now Decomposing

Corrupt, screwed and dying. 

Although, it was good to see Dunfermline bumping 17 out of contract players. Those players should get full time employment elsewhere and only return to football for the love of it or for part time salaries. 

The vast majority of Clubs should boot out, out of contract dudes and aim for part time eventually. 

Unfortunately, Clubs owners are too greedy and thick. 

FECKEM 

Edited by shull

Corruption rules the way. 

Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer have been screwed and should never be relegated with games still to play. 

Pyramid Play Offs should still be played. A scandal that Brechin have been saved. If they had finished bottom, they should be involved in a play off. 

And finally, no Team should be title winners after 30 games. 

Leagues must be played to a finish. 

How would the Season have been ended, if for instance, after 30 matches played that.... 

Celtic were third and Sevco were fourth. 

What if Motherwell were top after 30 games ? Would they be our Champions League representatives  ? 

Typical media shite coming from Richard Gordon. 

He says Hearts had 30 matches, not to finish bottom. 

Absolute crap from him. Hearts, along with all the other teams had a full season mapped out in order to determine their final league placings. 

Incidentally, Tony Fitzpatrick is completely wrong when he says Hearts deserved to be relegated. Concentrate Tony on trying to persuade those in charge, in giving us a decent Cover for our Matchday Programme. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

Corrupt, screwed and dying. 

Although, it was good to see Dunfermline bumping 17 out of contract players. Those players should get full time employment elsewhere and only return to football for the love of it or for part time salaries. 

The vast majority of Clubs should boot out, out of contract dudes and aim for part time eventually. 

Unfortunately, Clubs owners are too greedy and thick. 

FECKEM 

Zzzzzzzzzzz

NOTE TO ALL ON BBC SPORTSOUND. 

Celtic are not the Scottish League Champions for Season 19/20 and never will be, unless they play all the remaining matches. 

Thanks x  

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You spoiled it ned.

I was interested to see how many times the fool would reply to his own posts.

I didn't reply to any of my posts, ye thick jessie. 

However, I replied to your  absolute shite. 

34 minutes ago, shull said:

However, I replied to your  absolute shite. 

Why don't you just admit that you would have continued to add post after post if no one had added replies to your sh!te thread? Glad to see you didn't deny being a fool though I suspect it would have been difficult to do so.

21 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Why don't you just admit that you would have continued to add post after post if no one had added replies to your sh!te thread? Glad to see you didn't deny being a fool though I suspect it would have been difficult to do so.

However, I did reply to your shite post. 

More FOOL MOI. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Corruption rules the way. 

Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer have been screwed and should never be relegated with games still to play. 

Pyramid Play Offs should still be played. A scandal that Brechin have been saved. If they had finished bottom, they should be involved in a play off. 

And finally, no Team should be title winners after 30 games. 

Leagues must be played to a finish. 

Contradicting yourself there Shull.  

Neither brora or Kelty leagues were played to a finish so why should they be in the play offs as league winners, 

Bonnyrigg rose were only 6pts behind Kelty with a game in hand, win that the gap was 3 pts.

Kelty Hearts had only played 25 league games 

Your Sincerely

Neil Doncaster   :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Contradicting yourself there Shull.  

Neither brora or Kelty leagues were played to a finish so why should they be in the play offs as league winners, 

Bonnyrigg rose were only 6pts behind Kelty with a game in hand, win that the gap was 3 pts.

Kelty Hearts had only played 25 league games 

Your Sincerely

Neil Doncaster   :rolleyes:

I never mentioned Kelty Hearts or Brora. 

The Highland and Lowland Leagues must be played to a finish also. 

I did say Leagues must be complete. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

NOTE TO ALL ON BBC SPORTSOUND. 

Celtic are not the Scottish League Champions for Season 19/20 and never will be, unless they play all the remaining matches. 

Thanks x  

I which case, we could never have be confident in not being relegated until we played all our remaining matches. 

Imaginary League is halted after 30 games.

We finish Top

Celtic finish 3rd

Sevco finish 12th.

What would the official outcome pf the League from those at the SPFL  ?

The SFA have declared that the 19/20 Scottish Cup will be played to a finish even if that means playing the remaining 3 money spinning ties next year. 

The remaining SPFL, Highland and Lowland League and Play Off matches for 19/20 can be completed easily, whether it's this year or next.  

21 hours ago, shull said:

Typical media shite coming from Richard Gordon. 

He says Hearts had 30 matches, not to finish bottom. 

Absolute crap from him. Hearts, along with all the other teams had a full season mapped out in order to determine their final league placings. 

Incidentally, Tony Fitzpatrick is completely wrong when he says Hearts deserved to be relegated. Concentrate Tony on trying to persuade those in charge, in giving us a decent Cover for our Matchday Programme. 

Wonder what Tony would have said had we lost to Hearts ?

4 hours ago, shull said:

The SFA have declared that the 19/20 Scottish Cup will be played to a finish even if that means playing the remaining 3 money spinning ties next year. 

The remaining SPFL, Highland and Lowland League and Play Off matches for 19/20 can be completed easily, whether it's this year or next.  

If they take it to penalties then there would only be three games and four teams involved. Easily accommodated while the new season can begin. NOT forty nine games and 12 teams. You really have a simplistic way of thinking. Not surprising I suppose.

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

If they take it to penalties then there would only be three games and four teams involved. Easily accommodated while the new season can begin. NOT forty nine games and 12 teams. You really have a simplistic way of thinking. Not surprising I suppose.

You're such a bad mannered wanker and a thick cnut. 

So feck off arsehole. 

4 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Who are us and our?