Scottish Football Now Decomposing

2 hours ago, shull said:

It's a different scenario though. 

Scottish football finished lock stock and barrel. The member clubs unanimously agreed that the season could not be finished. 

Belgian football on the other hand, the FA ended the top flight early but bizarrely decided the second tier promotion playoffs could continue. The relegated clubs in the top flight then correctly asked why the 2nd tier can be player to a conclusion but not the top division. 

Of course, none of this will matter to you as you are already so far entrenched in your opinion that presenting facts to you at this point is like herding kittens. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Disnae matter to me.

Hearts, Partick Thistle & Stranraer should not be expelled.

And vile sectarian Celtic are stuck on "8 in a fecking row ".  ( TELL EVERY GREEN BIGOT YOU KNOW )

Micky Mellon's morons should remain unpromotit.

FINISH SEASON 19/20

46 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's a different scenario though. 

Scottish football finished lock stock and barrel. The member clubs unanimously agreed that the season could not be finished. 

Belgian football on the other hand, the FA ended the top flight early but bizarrely decided the second tier promotion playoffs could continue. The relegated clubs in the top flight then correctly asked why the 2nd tier can be player to a conclusion but not the top division. 

Of course, none of this will matter to you as you are already so far entrenched in your opinion that presenting facts to you at this point is like herding kittens. 

Fair reflection of the facts 

The underlying fact, however, about Scottish Football...   is that since the stitch up of the attendance monies by the two cheeks, the cheating with EBTs by the deid club  closely followed by the connivance of SFA and SFL to allow an unqualified new club intae Scottish fitba - Is that it is no longer a SPORT.

It's a stitch-up to favour the sectarian-funded clubs - a stitch up funded by mug punters throughout the land.

The abject reaction by the authorities to to cv19 simply highlights how appallingly inadequate and unsporting the whole shit-show is.   :(

Edited by antrin

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

The underlying fact, however, about Scottish Football...   is that since the stitch up of the attendance monies by the two cheeks, the cheating with EBTs by the deid club  closely followed by the connivance of SFA and SFL to allow an unqualified new club intae Scottish fitba - Is that it is no longer a SPORT.

It's a stitch-up to favour the sectarian-funded clubs - a stitch up funded by mug punters throughout the land.

The abject reaction by the authorities to to cv19 simply highlights how appallingly inadequate and unsporting the whole shit-show is.   :(

Amen ( from the wee Cabby )

3 hours ago, shull said:

Disnae matter to me.

Hearts, Partick Thistle & Stranraer should not be expelled.

And vile sectarian Celtic are stuck on "8 in a fecking row ".  ( TELL EVERY GREEN BIGOT YOU KNOW )

Micky Mellon's morons should remain unpromotit.

FINISH SEASON 19/20

"Disnae matter to me" lol it outrages you.

The Partick, Stranraer and Hearts situation is still TBC but regarding Celtic & completing the league, put it behind you Shull it's done, you can't change it.

Let's focus on the big issues like Jack Ross resting players in a challenge cup match or Sammy getting into the HoF :whistle

21 hours ago, shull said:

Still pure fecking raging that the turd that is Jason Leitch continues to be a guest on Off The Ball. 

He has ruined it for months. 

Get him tae feck. 

I can understand why you don't want an intelligent man with sensible advice which is contrary to your ramblings to be on the radio but why constantly demand his removal on a platform that has no authority to curtail his involvement? You really are a sad individual shurly.

It's Off The Ball. 

That intelligent man came on weeks ago and said folks should not be out driving in case they had a crash as the hard pressed emergency services would be overrun with the pandemic. 

On the same day, nearly 40 ambulances sat idling outside the big Govan Hospital, while the Wards lay empty and continue to be. 

It's Off The Ball. 

I do not want intelligent serious men or women talking on Off The Ball. 

I want intelligent or thick interesting men and women on Off The Ball. They need not be football minded, just entertaining. 

Loved Off The Ball for 25 years. 

It's light entertainment. 

21 minutes ago, shull said:

I do not want intelligent serious men or women talking on Off The Ball. 

I want intelligent or thick interesting men and women on Off The Ball. They need not be football minded, just entertaining. 

Loved Off The Ball for 25 years. 

It's light entertainment. 

Something no-one can accuse you of recently Shullster 🤔

The 40 diddy Clubs have been well and truly fecked for decades.

Sectarian FC condoned by the SFA , SPFL, Scottish Government and the majority of St Mirren fans  are going for their 35th Title in a Row in this upcoming farce of a Season.

Should bring these ramblings to pieandbovril Shull son, we finished 9th so I can’t imagine any of us giving a feck about Celtic winning the league, hearts going doon etc etc, feck them, frankly it’s none of our business😂, should post your repetitive speel there, give me some entertainment 😂 only bites you’re getting here is the predictable baz anyway. Go dae it, I’ll stick the popcorn on, ta😘