Scottish Football Now Decomposing

11 minutes ago, mattman said:

Should bring these ramblings to pieandbovril Shull son, we finished 9th so I can’t imagine any of us giving a feck about Celtic winning the league, hearts going doon etc etc, feck them, frankly it’s none of our business😂, should post your repetitive speel there, give me some entertainment 😂 only bites you’re getting here is the predictable baz anyway. Go dae it, I’ll stick the popcorn on, ta😘

Could you arrange a double transfer and take the fool from Stirling? :thumbs2

He'd get eaten alive right enough. :lol:

7 hours ago, shull said:
4 hours ago, shull said:
1 hour ago, shull said:

The 40 diddy Clubs have been well and truly fecked for decades.

Sectarian FC condoned by the SFA , SPFL, Scottish Government and the majority of St Mirren fans  are going for their 35th Title in a Row in this upcoming farce of a Season.

Kick BAWA Shull. It’s an unhealthy habit for you, up there with your smoking & St Mirren. 👍

Noticed the English Premier League fannies have still got the BLM shite on their jerseys.

Paves the way for our two massive sectarian Clubs to have IRA and UVF on their respective scum tops.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Noticed the English Premier League fannies have still got the BLM shite on their jerseys.

Paves the way for our two massive sectarian Clubs to have IRA and UVF on their respective scum tops.

Seen a fair few puddle drinkers absolutely fizzing on twitter after Jermaine Defoe posted about BLM, in light of this I really hope rangers have this on their shirts for the season 😂

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Ah cmon Shull. 
Even the most inexperienced of fishermen know you can’t make your lures too obvious.

Even the Greater Munching Bazfish surely isn’t going to bite on this. 😀

1 hour ago, mattman said:

Seen a fair few puddle drinkers absolutely fizzing on twitter after Jermaine Defoe posted about BLM, in light of this I really hope rangers have this on their shirts for the season 😂

I'd prefer them to wear a United Ireland message. 

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Could you arrange a double transfer and take the fool from Stirling? :thumbs2

He'd get eaten alive right enough. :lol:

Your insecurity is showing Boaby. Height is no barrier to doing well in life. Napoleon was wee. He was also deluded about how good he was and lost.. Just like you. 

7 hours ago, mattman said:

Should bring these ramblings to pieandbovril Shull son, we finished 9th so I can’t imagine any of us giving a feck about Celtic winning the league, hearts going doon etc etc, feck them, frankly it’s none of our business😂, should post your repetitive speel there, give me some entertainment 😂 only bites you’re getting here is the predictable baz anyway. Go dae it, I’ll stick the popcorn on, ta😘

The one thing you can say for Shull is that he is consistent in his arguments about the state of the leagues, Scottish Football and the OF. Might not agree with him on some of it but he does throw a light into some dark corners. I'm not defending him. He can do that for himself if needed. 

I'd prefer them to wear a United Ireland message. 
That's an interesting one, are you talking about the religious divide or are you advocating the two Scottish football clubs taking a political stance on removing Northern Ireland from the UK and giving it to ROI? I would be keen to see UEFA and FIFA's views on that given the reaction to poppies on international team's shirts.

23 hours ago, shull said:

The usual utter bollocks from you shurly.

No matter whether you agree with the curtailment of the season, and you're still living in cloud cuckoo land thinking the season could have been completed properly, the SFA had no choice but to issue the complaint as, being part of the membership, Partick Thistle and Hearts knew, and accepted, the rules and knew they were breaking them. The SFA would have been wrong NOT to haul the pair up to answer for their breach. The court of session basically agreed with the SFA when the judge sent it back to where he said it should have started.

They, PT and jambos, deserve any and all punishment.

Still. Don't let the truth get in the way of your obvious hatred of Scottish football. All because you can't convince others that your image of Scottish football is the way forward.

GIVE IT UP. You're in the tiny minority

The usual utter bollocks from you shurly.
No matter whether you agree with the curtailment of the season, and you're still living in cloud cuckoo land thinking the season could have been completed properly, the SFA had no choice but to issue the complaint as, being part of the membership, Partick Thistle and Hearts knew, and accepted, the rules and knew they were breaking them. The SFA would have been wrong NOT to haul the pair up to answer for their breach. The court of session basically agreed with the SFA when the judge sent it back to where he said it should have started.
They, PT and jambos, deserve any and all punishment.
Still. Don't let the truth get in the way of your obvious hatred of Scottish football. All because you can't convince others that your image of Scottish football is the way forward.
GIVE IT UP. Just for shull [emoji8]

Sectarianism is condoned and thrives in Scottish Football

All Clubs and all paying fans condone it.

SFA and the SPFL do nothing.

How much did we get fined originally for the Spartans incident in 2006  ?

4 hours ago, shull said:

Sectarianism is condoned and thrives in Scottish Football

All Clubs and all paying fans condone it.

SFA and the SPFL do nothing.

How much did we get fined originally for the Spartans incident in 2006  ?

Bit of a slanderous blanket statement Shull. You are stating ALL fans condone sectarianism? Sectarianism is indeed evident in football and in other areas of society.  It is a societal problem for centuries and not simply related to sport.  You cannot, however, claim that because someone enjoys the sport and pays to attend that they condone sectarianism.  

37 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Bit of a slanderous blanket statement Shull. You are stating ALL fans condone sectarianism? Sectarianism is indeed evident in football and in other areas of society.  It is a societal problem for centuries and not simply related to sport.  You cannot, however, claim that because someone enjoys the sport and pays to attend that they condone sectarianism.  

Sue me ye trumpet. 

Get rid of two Clubs. 

Problem solved in Scottish Football. 

Keep paying in while those 2 Clubs are still here, then you're part of the sectarian problem like I was from 1968 to 2019.

Easily solved Dead Head Ned.