8 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

TT where is the 'speculation' in my post?  I'm asking fellow buddies who they would like to see in the squad.

Behave yourself.  We have a thread that was specifically designed for talking about squad additions.  It is call the speculation thread.  Try reading it and you will enjoy the long and often detailed conversation where people "speculate" over possible squad additions.

Having dual threads is untidy and wasteful of time.  If that is how you treat your forum then I shudder to think what state of untidiness your house is in.

I find the "lets return to slagging threads" uncouth, I find it uncouth indeed

10 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Brad Lyons ? I thought he did ok under OK last season.

His contract at Blackburn expires this month and he hasn't broken into their first team so he may be available.

Are you serious? One of the worst players I have ever seen wear the stripes. Absolutely useless👎

3 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Behave yourself.  We have a thread that was specifically designed for talking about squad additions.  It is call the speculation thread.  Try reading it and you will enjoy the long and often detailed conversation where people "speculate" over possible squad additions.

Having dual threads is untidy and wasteful of time.  If that is how you treat your forum then I shudder to think what state of untidiness your house is in.

I find the "lets return to slagging threads" uncouth, I find it uncouth indeed

Given your concern about cleaning up the forum, maybe when the lockdown is finished you could come over and clean ma hoose too.  Looking at your posts, ask your Remora to come with you:)